0.3

~ morning ~
***Jessica's Pov***
My alarm went off , I got up. I did my make up. Kim tough me the pro way of doing make up and curling/ straightening hair.
[ Jessica's make-up ]
Blush
Pink lipstick
Foundation
Mascara
-------------------------
[ Jessica's outfit ]
Floral crop top
Black skirt
Black heels
Heart neckless ( the one Matt gave to her )
-------------------------
I straighten my hair instead of curling it today , it was barley Wednesday. I want it to be Friday. I was finished getting ready , I texted Cat to come pick me up. Cat came in her nice convertible. I grabbed an apple and hopped in her car. She had the top down so the wind was blowing in my face and it felt nice.

We got off and headed into the school, "You've been dressing different." Cat said. I shrugged and kept on walking. We went to Jacob , Hayes , Kim , Ben and Matt. " I see you're wearing your neckless I gave you." He said while hugging me. " How could I not wear it ? It's so gorgeous." I said smiling. He kissed my forehead.

The bell rang to go to first period, Matt couldn't walk me today because he got in trouble for being late yesterday. I was walking to technology when "queen bee" Heather came up to me. "Haha you're actually dating Matt , that's really surprising.

But he's probably only using you for help on his homework or tests." She said laughing. She had two other girls in her little group, they were like the mean girls at our school. The one on the right is Victoria and the one on the left was Skyler. I ignored her and went to class.

***Heather's Pov***
"Dude we should do something to her!" I said. " like what?" Skyler said. " We should get Jason to pretend to like her and make her fall in love and shit with him ." I said. " Omg yes ! And make her send nudes to him and we will leak them.

" Victoria said laughing. "Why would Jason "like" her and not me?" Skyler said. " Because you're a skanky whore." I said smiling. " O okay." Skyler said. I left those hoodrats to tell Jason about the plan. I found him with his basketball crew , I told him the plan. He didn't agree at first but I knew he really did like Skyler so I told him after him and Skyler would date. Jason agreed after that, the plan was going great!

***Jessica's Pov***
It was lunch time and I met up with Ben. We walked to his mustang, his car was actually really nice. He drove to Jack In The Box, I order number 16 with a lemonade and he got number 3 with a coke. Ben drove to Hazard Park and we ate there, it was pretty nice. The weather was perfect so it was cool. We finished our meals then we acted like kids and went on the playground. I went on the swings as he pushed me, he took a picture of pushing me and posted it.

Ben had 9k followers so now I had 7k followers. I took a picture of me pushing him down the slide and I posted it. I had a lot of fun honestly, I always have fun with Ben. We drove back to school because the bell was gonna ring. We walked into school and the bell had just rang , we hugged and said our goodbyes and walked to class. Fifth period was Social Studies. I sat down in the back like I always do.

It was weird though because this popular guy named Jason sat next to me but I just ignored it. "Hey I see you around and I follow you on instagram." He said. " Oh hi." I said smiling and taking notes. " I was wondering if we could hang out some time soon." He said. " Um sure maybe on the weekend ..?" I asked/said. "Yeah , we can go to the beach..?" He asked. I nodded to a response of a yes.

" I'll pick you up at 1:00 on Saturday." Jason said. I smiled and just kept taking notes. "O here's my number." I said giving him my number on a piece of paper. He smiled and added me in his contact list.

~skipping to the end of the day~

Matt said next to me on the bus and I told him about my plans with Jason he said he wasn't okay with it but he let it go and he said it was fine. I put my legs on top of him and layed down, we were holding hands. I took a picture of me laying on him and I really liked it because you could see us holding hands at the same time. I posted it and Matt took a picture of our hands and he posted it too.

I love Matt so much I don't know what I would do without him. " You would be the same." He said. "Did you read my mind?!" I asked. " No , you think out loud." Matt said laughing. I started laughing, I felt so embarrassed. We walked home again but instead of Matt coming over I went to his house. I texted my mom.

-text messages-

jeѕѕιca : нey мoм ι'м goιng over тo caт'ѕ нoυѕe ғor a projecт ι'll walĸ нoмe aт 7:30
мoм : oĸay wнen yoυ geт нoмe мaĸe ѕυre yoυ мaĸe мe dιnner.
jeѕѕιca : oĸay мoм love yoυ вye.

-end of text messages-

We arrived at Matt's house and no one was home. "Where's everyone ?" I asked. "My little sister is at daycare , parents at work , older brother and sister live in Santa Barbara." He said. I nodded and he made tacos for us. We ate and after we played connect four. It was so funny because he kept getting mad when I won him, " Wait why are we playing this , it's you're little sisters." I asked laughing.

"Okay fine , what do you want to do?" He asked. "You never showed me your room.." I said. We walked up stairs. His room was actually nice and neat. It was such a nice room I was speechless.

|| A/N - I'll put his bedroom pic in the next chapter||

We laid together on his bed and watched tv , it was 6:00pm and it was dark. He had a telescope so we looked at the stars together. After he made a romantic dinner with candles and flowers. Matt has a garden so he just got the flowers from there. Anyways he made salmon with a salad and rice. Of course Matt had some issues while cooking so I cooked with him. After we sat down and ate together, it felt as if we were at a fancy expensive restaurant.

We talked about how our food tasted and how we made this place look amazing. " I love you Jessica Charlotte Federico. With all my heart." Mathew said. " And I love you Matthew Lee Espinosa. With everything I have." I said. We clinked our glasses of wine, hey we're 16. Let us be. His little sister and his mother came in. " Amelia go up to your room please , I'll be up there in a bit." Matt's mother said and Amelia ran to her room. "Mom this is Jessica." Matt said. " Hi, it's a pleasure meeting you." I said holding my hand out, she shook it. "My name is Ava. You can call me Ms.Espinosa.

" Ava said. I smiled. " So what was going on here?" Ms.Espinosa asked. " We just made dinner for each other mom." Matt responded. " Did you take her up to your room?" Ava asked. "Only at 6 to look at the stars with my telescope." He said. "Alright, it's 7:29 it's time to get home young lady." She said. I nodded but I helped clean up the mess. "Thank you Jessica." Ms.Espinosa said. " Do you need a ride?" She said smiling.

" Um I wouldn't want you to leave , you just got home ." I said smiling. " Have a goodnight Ms.Espinosa." I said as Matthew walked me out. "Sorry about my mom.." he said. "It's fine." I said laughing. " I had fun ." I said hugging him. We kissed and said goodbye to each other and then I started walking home. While I was walking home it started to rain, hard. A car stopped by me , it was Jason.

"Hey Jessica you need a ride?" He asked. I nodded and got in, "Hey thanks." I said. " No problem." He said. I told him the directions to my house. He said I could change the station whenever I wanted to and this annoy ass song came on and we both tired to change it and our hands touch. " O sorry." He said. " It's fine ." I said laughing. He dropped me off and I went inside, its 8:00.

I went up stairs and took a shower, I got out at 8:35 and started writing in my journal. I finished at 10:41 and I was kinda tired from all that happened today so I decided to go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.