0.1

***Jessica's Pov***
Hi my name is Jessica Federico. I have two good friends Cat and Kimberlee. I have brown hair and blue eyes. People would think because I have blue eyes I'm popular well here's the thing I'm not , I'm a loner. I don't talk to people a lot like I said I only have too good friends. But I guess it's fine because it's me , I like who I am but I still get depressed when I'm always home and never hanging out with friends I don't have on Fridays.

Yeah my life is boring so sorry if I disappointed you. I disappoint a lot of people. I'm always in the library that's all I do really, I just write and read. My alarm went off and I started getting ready for school, it was Monday. I put on my make up and got dressed.

[ Jessica's outfit ]
Black/ Gray sweater
Black jeans
Gray beanie
White converse
--------------------
[ Jessica's make up ]
Foundation
Mascara
Pink lipstick
-------------------

Today is February 1st, I texted my friend Cat too come pick me up but she said she was getting a ride from her boyfriend Jacob Whitesides . He was one of the popular guys, so I grabbed my bag and got an apple and started walking . I use to go on the bus but the guys on there were annoying af. When I was walking Cat and Jacob saw me and offered a ride to me . I hoped in and we went to school, the bell rings at 8:00.

We walked into school, I headed to the library . " Jessica!" Cat shouted. I walked to her , "What?" I asked. " Stay with us for once." She pleaded. I just rolled my eyes and went to her little group. I usually go to the library and write in my journal or read, I do that everyday. "Who's this ?" this guy said winking at me. " Her name is Jessica." Cat said, " Hey, I'm Ben." He said smiling. I just smiled and didn't say anything, I don't really talk to anyone but Kimberlee and Cat.

The bell rang to go to first period, I had technology. I sat down and started typing my essay for fourth period. "Hey." Ben said. "Hi." I said quietly. He sat next to me. " We should hang out." He said. I smiled and didn't say anything. He gave me his number and left.

~ skipping to the end of the day ~

I take the bus home , when I got on it was fool. It's never this fool, well only on Fridays because that's when people bring their friends on the bus. I sat down , I don't sit with anyone. I went on my phone and went on Twitter. This guy sat next to me. " Hi, I'm Matthew Espinosa." He said having his hand out. " I'm Jessica Federico." I said shaking his hand. Well that was weird, " Wait why are you sitting next to me ?" I asked. "There's no more room on the bus." He said. I didn't say anything. I texted Cat

-text messages-

Jessica : I'm sitting next to Matthew Espinosa 😁
Cat : Oooo get it in🔥😉
Jessica : Ew please shut the fuck up.😂😂😘
Cat : Bye I have to go me and Jacob are watching a movie , have fun with Matt.😂
-end of text messages-
We got off at the same stop , we walked the same way which was awkward. I walked a little faster than him, "Hey wait up!" He said while running to me. " Hi." Matt said out of breath. "Hi." I said. " I like you're outfit." He said. " Thanks...?" I said laughing. We talked for a while , we mostly talked about me. How I'm always in the library and need to get out more. We reached my house because it was pretty close.

"Well this is my house, um bye." I said walking to my house. " I'll text you." He said. I gave him a thumbs up and went inside my house. My house was always alone , like me. My parents are always at work and my brother and sister are out of college and they live in Ventura. I live in LA. Ventura is an hour away from here but they never visit anyways. My sisters name is Audrey and my brothers name is Dylan.

My mom was the queen bee when she was younger and my dad was the jock handsome guy all the girls drooled over, they expected me to be a queen bee too just like my mom. But I turned exactly the opposite. my sister was the queen bee and my brother was the handsomely jock. I probably disappoint my parents.

I ate cereal and did my homework, it was 5:30pm. I watched Big Hero 6, when it was done it was 7:00pm. I went to take a shower, when I got out it was 7:45pm. I changed into some sweats and into a shirt. I got my journal and started writing.

I write everyday in my journal, I write about my day and how I feel and my emotions. I don't really have friends I spill my emotions too so I just write them in my journal. It's currently 10:52pm and I finished writing in my journal. Well it's late and I'm tired, goodnight see you in the morning.