0.4

~ morning ~
***Jessica's Pov***

My alarm went off, I got up and started getting ready.
[ Jessica's outfit ]
Black heels
Black shorts
Black shirt with flowers
Cardigan
Heart neckless

[ Jessica's make up ]
Dark pink lipstick
Foundation
Mascara
Gold , brown , black eyeshadow
----------

I got a ride from Cat and Jacob today. "You look nice." Cat said. "Thanks." I responded. We walked into the school.

"Hey." Jason said to me , "Hi." I said smiling. "I know Sadie is where girls ask guys to the dance but I was wondering if you wanted to go with me ?" He asked.

"Ermm I have a boyfriend Jason, I'm sorry." I said. "Oh yeah sorry I forgot you were dating Matt Espinosa." He said scratching his neck.

"Yeah sorry.." I said quietly. "Hi sweet cakes." Matt said kissing my head. I stayed quiet.

"What's going on here?" Matt said kind of getting protective. "He just asked me to Sadie it's not a big deal." I said.

Matt stepped toward Jason, "Listen here Jason, you see Jessica has a boyfriend and that's me okay. So back off of my girl before I fuck you up. And if you try hitting on her again I'll punch the shit out of you." He hissed.

Jason walked away kinda freaked out. "Matt!" I said. " What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing , I don't like other guys hitting on you." Matt said angry.

"Calm down Matt it's not like I was going to say yes." I said. "I'm sorry.." Matt said. "I love you Matt and only you." I said kissing him. He nodded and I walked away and went to Kimberlee.

I told Kimberlee everything that happened with Matt and Jason. "Dang, he's in love with you ." She said. "Only a real man that loves you would get so protective about you."

"I guess." I said laughing. We walked to the library because we had to study.

"You should ask Matt to Sadie, it's on Monday ." Kim said. I shrugged and the bell rang to go to first period.

I saw Matt walking to class , "Matt!" I shouted. He heard me and started walking towards me . "Hey Matt I was wondering if you ... If you ugh wanted to go to Sadies with me?" I asked nervous.

"Yeah!" Matt said kissing me. I blushed, "Aww how .... disgusting." Heather said.

"Chock on a cock Heather." Matt said. "Aww Matt. You weren't like this yesterday. You were so sweet saying how you love me and how you are just using Jessica." Heather said trying to look pure and nice.

"Shut the fuck up. That's not true you fucken slut." He hissed. "Really bitch because I have our text messages." Heather said smiling and pulling out her phone.

"Did you want to see them?" She said waving her phone. I didn't say anything. "Let's go." Matt said pulling me. "Wait.." I said making him release my arm.

I walked over to Heather. "Hi Heather, can I - can I um see the messages..?" I asked worried. She pulled out her phone and click on hers and Matt's messages.

-their text messages-
мaтт : нey нeaтнer ι тнιnĸ yoυ're ѕυper нoт and we ѕнoυld нooĸ υp.
нeaтнer : looĸ ι ĸnow ι'м noт ғrιendѕ wιтн jeѕѕιca вυт yoυ ѕнoυldn'т cнeaт on нer...
мaтт : dυde ѕнe'ѕ ѕмarт and ι'м only υѕιng нer ғor нer вraιn.
нeaтнer : looĸ wнen yoυ gυyѕ are over, мayвe we can нooĸ υp вυт noт now ѕorry мaтт.
мaтт : вυт ι love yoυ нeaтнer...
нeaтнer : вye мaтт.
-end of their text messages-

I was shocked , I though she was lying. I was so heartbroken. "Sorry honey, the truth hurts.." Heather said. I ran off almost crying, I had technology right now.