4. COMPROMISE

«Scott! I think she's waking up!», I heard a familiar voice  shouting close to me.

«Ally?», I saw Lydia in front of my head. Where the hell was I now? I was like tied on a white bed and... Omg I was at the hospital.

«Lydia?», I said.

«Oh thank god!», she hugged me.

«What happened?», I asked.

«You had a heart attack while you were asleep», Scott said while entering the room.

«Are u ok?», he asked.

«I think so...», I replied.

«Ok, I don't wanna stay here. It has happened to me again. I'm fine», I said and tried to get up.

«ARE U???», he shouted.

«You know what I really don't understand why are you being so protective! I told you I'll be fine, I will be I promise! Now if you don't mind I want to go back home!», I said angrily.

«Let me help you», he suggested.

«No thank you I'll be fine!», I replied angrily again. Lydia helped me with the wires and I got up and headed to the bathroom to change my clothes.

I put off this stupid white-colored clothes and put on my own.

«Do you want me at least to drive you home?», he said. Well I couldn't say no to this one.

«Alright fine! But only this time», I made him promise. He nodded.

He drove me home and we were both silenced the whole time. I put on my headphones and listened to some music.

«There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes, In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne... Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall... I still hear the songs from the places where I was born. Up on the hill, across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak...I still remember how it all changed. My father said: Don't you worry, don't you worry child See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now Ohhh....There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world, thought I'll never lose her out of sight,
We were so young, I think of her now and then, I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend... Up on the hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed My father said:
Don't you worry, don't you worry child, See heaven's got a plan for you, Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah!Ohh..Yeah!
Baby don't you worry, no don't you worry, don't you worry child...», this song played. It was so much in my mood right now.

«Here we are. Ally, i'mma have to go now. I need to have a little talk with my friends. Don't go anywhere ok?», he plead me.

«Okay», I said and I entered in the house as Scott left.

The house looked so dark. I headed my room.

I lied in the bed again but this time I felt a hand hugging my body. That was pretty weird because I was pretty much convinced that I was alone in the house.

I woke up in the woods again. Why was this happening in the whole time? Couldn't I wake up in my bed for once?!?

This time I was a little more scared than the others.

«Well hello my little dove», this strange voice sounded again.

«What do you want from me?», I asked again angrily. Couldn't I just have a normal sleep?!?

«Actually, it's not what I want. It's what you want», he cleared. That surprised me. «I know what you want», he promised.

«If you truly did you would let me fall asleep for once! You know quietness!», I said in a sarcastic tone.