2. NIGHTMARE

I woke up in the middle of the woods, somehow... It was weird it seemed early in the morning. Too early as if it was... FIVE O'CLOCK!

I started running to home, and then I realized I was still wearing my pajamas and I was barefoot... SOOO, embarrassing, thank god nobody was around to see me.

Something bit my leg and then my wrist. I was losing a lot of blood. I screamed. I ran faster.

I arrived outside my home. Then I realized that my keys were up on my desk in my room.

Unwillingly to wake anyone up I sat outside the door, crying and watching my wound. Then fortunately, Scott opened the door.

<<Ally! You scared the hell outta me>>, he promised.

<<I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up...>>, I replied. He sat next to me.

<<No, you didn't wake anyone up. I went into your room before a while, and I didn't found you there

<<For how long are you being looking for me? >>, I asked.

<<An hour or two>>, he said. <<The good thing is that you're fine>>, I nodded as he hugged me and I hugged him back.

<<Where have you been? >>, he asked as he let me go.

<<I don't even know. Maybe I was sleepwalking. I woke up in the middle of the woods a few minutes ago. I started running home but something bit me in my wrist and my leg. I lost a lot of blood>>, I said.

<<But you don't have any wounds or something and, physically, you seem fine >>, he said.

<<Scott I swear to god there was a lot of blood running of my wounds I swear to god...>>, I tried to say.

<<I believe you>>, he said and he seemed totally serious.

<<Really? >>, I asked him. He nodded.

<<Of course, Ally. You're my sister and I know you. You're heartbroken, not insane, alright? I believe you>>, he promised. I layed on his shoulder and cried.

<<Let's go and get some rest now, uh? >>, he said and I nodded. I was too tired.

We entered in our home and I got back into my room and he went to his.

I couldn't fall asleep for a while. I was trying to think of a logical explanation about what happened in the woods. I'm not insane, right? I thought I wasn't. But apparently I was. I couldn't be hurt, see tones of blood running outta my body and after a few seconds just be ok.

But I fall asleep while thinking this stuff.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well, if you're waiting for an apology because the chapter is too short, it won't be so stop waiting for it. The shorter, the better anyway cause you can read it faster and it means more chapters for you, so...

I hope This chapter made you feel as anxious as me about what is going to happen. Actually... I already know that. This is for me to know and for you to find out so, I'm gonna keep you in a little agony about that.

What do you think of the story till now? What is your opinion? Let me know in the comments below.

Also, you can still tell me your own theories... I'd love to hear them...

So, bye for now!!!