CHAPTER - 11

RELATIONSHIP BARGAIN

warning: 15+

"Hey Marcus," Aiden shifts his body weight.

"I was just hungry," I say. He asks Aiden to go out and sits beside me.

"I wanted to apologize," He says. I wonder what's wrong with him, he's almost like a teenage girl who has a mood-swing disorder.

"Wow...sure, "I say, raising both my eyebrows.

"Look, I said I'll treat you better. But people are questioning me why should I treat you better, why don't you pretend to be my girl for a while," He says.

He should be kidding me, was I a property he can toss around and play with however he wants. I realized that he doesn't bother what my feelings are, unlike Aiden.

"You know what? you can do something very easy. Just let me go," My voice had a sarcastic edge to it.

"Forget I asked you, rot here," He says and gets up. Maybe I had pushed him too far. It's not his fault that I ended up here, it was Ethan's and somehow mine too. It depends on how I think it is.

"Hey, wait," I call him, having no idea about what I would say.

"What?" He asks, colder.

"Will you let me out then?" I ask him, trying to do a potential bargain.

"Let's see about it," He smirks evilly and sits beside me.

He noticed a guy who looked similar to Aiden in attire walk into the kitchen. He leaned down and kissed me, sucking me hard as he could. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer while a moan escaped my lips, making him grin. He pulls away.

It took me time to get back to my normal self. Not that I've never kissed anyone before, but this was sudden. Why would he kiss me when we had nothing between us. I knew he had something for me, but I told him what I felt.

"What was that?" I ask him, slightly blushing. I know I wasn't supposed to feel this. I love Ethan, and not him. I felt guilty, I hated him...not once I explored this possibility.

"Making people believe that you're my girlfriend," He shrugs.

"So, kissing me was an op-" I start saying when he pushes me down the table and kisses me again. His tongue explored the parts of my mouth, I try to push him, But the more I push, the more he pulls me towards him. He bites my lips as he pulls away.

"Marcus!" I scream at him

"You agreed to be my girlfriend Lucy!" Marcus clutches my dress as he pulls me closer.

"I don't feel comfortable," It was a half-lie. I felt more guilty and stupid to let him kiss me. I was supposed to try to get away from him, not bond with him.