Starting with a Bang

Start from the beginning

Godverse: "Well, nice to meet ya. Say, what's your quirk?"

Izuku: thinking "Oh crap, I can't tell him about One For All? What should I tell him? Wait, I know!"

Izuku: "Oh, uh- it's just a super strength quirk, nothing fancy. What's your quirk?"

Godverse: "Exactly how it looks. Named 'skeleton,' I look like a skeleton."

Izuku: "How does your body work? If you're just a skeleton, how are you alive right now? You don't have the organs to be alive. mumble mumble mumble"

Godverse: "I'm alive because magic."

Izuku: "Magic?"

Godverse: "It was a joke, Izuku." not really "Anyways, we're here. This is the exam site, right?" Godverse looks at a sign that says U.A. High School Hero Course Exam Orientation, "Yup, this is the place. I'll be heading to my seat now. See ya kiddo."

Izuku: "Oh- see ya!"

Izuku and Godverse went to their seats, which just so happened to be right next to each other. Shortly after reaching their seats, the Exam Orientation began.

Present Mic: "For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say hey!" awkward silence "What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah!" awkward silence again

Izuku: "It's the Voice Hero, Present Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved! All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes!"

Bakugou: "Shut up."

Godverse: "Now, now, don't be so rude."

Bakugou: looks away "Tch, what're you gonna do about it? Better yet who the hell are you?"

Godverse: "You'll see soon enough."

Present Mic: "As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay? Okay?!"

Bakugou: "In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?"

Izuku: "Y-You're right. Even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centers."

Bakugou: "Don't look. I'll kill you," scoffs "Damn, now I can't crush you."

Godverse: "Well, looks like we have the same exam site Izuku."

Izuku: "Really? That's good I guess."

Present Mic: "Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Defeating a 1-Pointer gives you 1 point, a 2-pointer gives you 2 points, and a 3-pointer gives you 3 points. Defeat as many as you can! Get it?"

???: "May I ask a question?"

Present Mic: "Okay!" as he points at the person asking