She closes the laptop and rounds up all of the envelopes, throwing them onto the coffee table.

"Nellie's asking if we can come over tonight before we go out so she can break up with Trevor." Nellie's been dating Trevor since their junior year of high school and even though they only speak once every two months they haven't officially broken up.

He's finally in town for a football game, "It's about time, tell her we'll be there."

Trevor committed to UCLA as a benchwarmer with thousands of dollars in tuition and passed up Ohio State which gave him a full scholarship.

We change into our clothes for Presleys and I decide on black jeans and a strapless black leather corset paired with black strappy heels. I brush out my hair and add a pearl barrette in the side to keep my hair out of my face and grab a jacket before we leave.

It was a short walk to their apartment when we see Nellie looking all panicked when we walk through the door.

"What's up," I ask seeing her all flustered.

"Thank god you're here. Emma's class is going late and I needed someone here."

"No problem, where should we go?" I ask.

"Bathroom?" Mads suggests.

"But what if he has to go to the bathroom?"

"I'm not letting that piece of shit in my bathroom, it'll be fine." Okay then. "I've spent all this time over his ass." Nellie is visibly, very mad at him.

A few days ago, Nellie's old friend who went to Case Western was at Ohio State for the weekend and saw him cheating with another girl. After asking around she found out it was a common thing.

She never had an orgasm with him but surprisingly, she told us he visited last month and she almost had one. They'd been each other's firsts and she almost orgasmed.

"I can't believe I couldn't tell he was cheating on me when I visited last month I feel like an idiot. I should've known something was up when the sex got somewhat better."

"He was a good liar, it's not your fault." I hate it when people blame themselves for their partner's mistakes. It reminds me of what I went through.

Nellie hands me a jar of Nutella and Mads takes some juice and we host ourselves to the spotless bathroom. Thank god those two are neat freaks.

"Would you break up with him over a text?" It would be a lot easier but it would leave me feeling guilty.

"I'm not sure, it depends. Maybe she just didn't want to hurt his feelings," I say with a spoon of Nutella in my mouth.

Before Mads can reply Emma walks into the bathroom, "Why are you sitting in the bathroom?"

"Because Nellie's on a date outside and she didn't want to be alone."

"I know that but why the bathroom, what if he has to pee?"

I reply, "He can get a UTI for all I care."

We're all eating Nutella from a jar in a bathtub, she owes us for this.

We hear the front door open and mumbling voices moving towards the couch in the living area.

"Hey, thanks for coming," Nellie greets him.

"You called so I didn't really have a choice."

"I don't want to waste much of your time..." she trails off.

"You could've just said what you wanted to over the phone," he sounds bored.

"I think we should break up. These past two years have been," she struggles to try to find the correct word, "fulfilling. But, I think it's time we go our separate ways."