10 - Melting The Ice

Depuis le début

I shake his arm, "This is our chance then!!"

"I am not dancing with you," he shakes me off.

"Then sing with me?" I bite my lip expecting a good answer. Who am I kidding though?

"You think I can sing because??"

I touch his neck, "I can sense it. You're voice is rather unique." He smacks my finger away.

"Just do it yourself," He says.

"You know I can't," I mumble with a pout.

He sighs, "I have to hear you sing first."

I start jumping up and down excitedly. This is the closest yes I've ever gotten from him!

"You got it!" I do a little victory dance.

I see the smile forming on his lips but he tucks it away. I told you guys he loves me!

"By the way..." I start to say.

"No," he automatically turns me down.

"Ya! You don't even know what I'm going to say!" I yell.

He presses his finger against his ear, "I swear I'm going to go deaf because of you."

I roll my eyes. "I was thinking..." I start to say again.

"I already gave you my answer Sunni..."

"What? What was I going to say then?" I get defensive.

"You want us to dress up for Halloween," he answers perfectly.

He's too good.

"And what's wrong with that?" I question him. "You think we're going to look like a couple?"

He looks down at me, "Y-Your mind is literally crazy, wow."

I scoff, "Well then what is it? I don't see why you wouldn't want-"

"Fine fine fine," he gives in.

I clap my hands together.

"What are we dressing up as?" He questions.

"I have the perfect costumes!!"

*******

D-Day Halloween

"Vincenzo?" Questions Jungwon as I adjust his tie. I evilly laugh and turn to face the mirror with Jungwon.

I'm Hong Chayoung of course! Once I realized me and Yuni weren't going to do our constumes together this year, the next person that came to mind was Jungwon. I knew he would hate the idea, but that's why I stuck with it!

I automatically thought of Vincenzo. It literally fits our personalities! Jungwon is serious like Vincenzo, and I'm as tough and funky like Chayoung!

I put on on my sunglasses and flip my extenstions.

"Where did you even get these?" Questions Jungwon touching my fake hair.

"I've been dressing up for Halloween since I can remember, I have all types of costumes," I answer. "Now put on your sunglasses."

He sighs and does as I say. He's cooperating more easily these days. What's up with him?

I pull out the gum I bought specifically for this day, "Here, we'll chew them at the party."

"Party?!" He questions.

I sigh and put the gum in his hand, "You think we're just playing dress up? We're going to Jayun's party!"