Toko x Komaru

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Toko! You have to take a bath!"
Komaru was pulling Toko's dress. "No..! I'm not gonna! And you're about to rip my dress!"
"Well we wouldn't be having that problem if you got in the tub!"
          "No way to make me!"
"You are like a child.." Komaru sighed. "Fine, what if I'd.." she took a moment to think. "Got us some ice cream?"
"I don't really like ice cream, but I can settle."
"Good!" Komaru's eyes light up. She put her hands together excitedly. "Well then.. we'll call it a date then!"
"Okay then.."
Toko rolled her eyes.
Komaru got on a long white sundress. "This will do, I suppose!"
She walked out of the room to see Toko in a black turtle neck. "Can we go now?"
"Yup! Let's go."
Komaru and Toko walk out the door. It was noon time, the weather was perfect, not too cold not too hot either. Toko looked around at all the people, her face got red. She scooched closer to Komaru, every person they saw she scooched a little closer, until she bumped into her. "Owch.. what? Are you okay Toko?"
"Y..yeah. so many people are around.. I don't like this. They are stressing me out..!"
Toko looked like she was about to pull her hair out. "Well.. uh.. wanna hold hands?"
"N...no! Sheesh.. don't e..even suggest that!"
Toko blushed. "Okay, just don't bump into me again, okay?"
Komaru rolled her eyes. Toko looked around at everyone, the closer they got to the ice cream store, the more people were around the more Toko scrunched up. Instead of bumping into Komaru, her hand got closer, and closer, untill Toko was holding her hand.
Komaru smirked. "Oh? I thought you didn't want to hold hands? What changed? Hm? Hm hmmm?"
Komaru teased. "N..no! I just.. got kinda self conscious!"
"Yeah, whatever you say." Komaru looked at her with amusement.
Looking around, the sun was nice, the grass was green and the dogs where everywhere. Komaru loved to point out dogs, to the point where Toko was basically dragging her, until, finally they could get ice cream.
"Oookay! What ice cream do you want?" Komaru pointed to her cheek. "Um.. I don't know.. I'll get blue moon?"
Toko didn't look very confident. "Oki! I want strawberry."
Once they got the ice cream, they decided to sit under the sun. "It tastes so good!"
Komaru was delighted. "Y..yeah I guess you could say that.." 
In no time at all Toko was asleep. Komaru smiles and kisses Toko's head.
  "I guess we could wait on that bath."

Art is by CosmicColors on Tumblr