Shuichi x Kokichi

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Shuichi was just sleeping when he was suddenly awoken. "Hey! You! Wake up!" Hey..!"
He could feel the person was poking him in the face over and over again. From the childish voice, he knew it was Kokichi.
When Shuichi opened his eyes, Kokichi went from an angry fennec fox to a happy dog. "Hey! Look at this!"
He held up his mono-pad. It was on YouTube. A video called 'it's prom' was playing. It was halfway done already. "Oh.. let me rewind so you can see the whole video!"
"Okay.."
Kokichi sat down on Shuichi's bed, Shuichi sat up and rubbed his eyes. It was clearly dark outside. Kokichi looked really excited. The video went on. "Isn't it so funny!"
Kokichi put his hands together, it looked like he had stars in his eyes. "Yeah, it was.."
Shuichi let out a little laugh. Then the realization hit him. "How did you do that?"
"Oh, I made Miu do it."
Kokichi looked down at the video.
"Oh.. and why did you decide to show it to me?"
Shuichi questioned.
"Because! Why not?"
Shuichi knew that was a half answer but he wouldn't get anything else out of him.
"Hm.. okay then."
Shuichi looked down at the mono-pad. "Can I pick one?"
"Yeah! Of course." Kokichi handed the mono-pad to him. "Okay.. it's been such a long time since I used YouTube.."
Shuichi sweated a little. "Oh, I could help you."
Kokichi leaned over Shuichi shoulder.
"This is the search button, if you press on it you can.." Shuichi didn't really listen, his whole face was red, Kokichi didn't seem to notice though. Shuichi felt Kokichi was too close for comfort, though Shuichi didn't want to push him away, for some strange reason. "Hey! Are you even listening?"
Kokichi looked like an angry fennec fox again. "Y..yeah, I am. You press the search bar and then letters come up and the you type in what you want to see.."
"Oh. Okay! I guess you were listening!" Kokichi went to do twiddle with his thumbs while he waited for Shuichi to type something. "...here we go."
Kokichi leaned over his shoulder and watched. ".. nehehehe! 'dog of wisdom'? I've never seen this video before.. it's super funny!"
Kokichi was having a nice time, a giant smile across his face. Shuichi has a nice, calm, satisfied smile too. He was enjoying his time with Kokichi for once. As they pressed on more videos, they got more tired and tired, till Shuichi fell asleep. He was halfway asleep when Kokichi stopped smiling. He mumbled something about the first video then looked back at Shuichi and smiled. He eventually feel asleep on Shuichi's bed too.
They both were snoring by the daylight.

Art is by Sasasamamdoki  on Twitter
(That name was so hard to type lol)