Hajime x Nagito

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Sitting down on the couch, it was a normal day like any other. Nagito was sitting next to him, sleeping in his pink blanket. Hajime took out his phone. He has been planning for this day for a while now, he decided he might as well do it now.
Looking to see if the application was accepted yet, he was Met with a nice surprise as it was. The time was set for 30 minutes. So he decided to get going now. Hajime was getting ready to bring a new dog to the house. Its name was Shibuya, but Hajime was deciding to name him Clover. As Hajime was about to walk out the door, he looked at Nagito, he knew that it would make Nagito happy, and that satisfied him.
In the car, he wrote down a list of things that he needed. A cage, a dog bed, some food, all the essentials. But toys too. He was thinking, what would Nagito like? He could only think of one thing, but it was too dumb to go along with.
As he stepped into the pet store he had successfully written down everything he needed. He made his way, doing it as fast as he could, he only had 20 more minutes after all. He was almost done, until he realized he forgot one thing.
He made his way to the toy aisle, pushing the cart carelessly. He picked up a random dog toy, it was a fish. The toy itself didn't matter. He threw it into the cart.
When he made his way out of the store, he spent over 60 dollars on everything. As long as Nagito was happy. He got into the car and took out the dog toy. Holding the toy in his hands, it was fluffy. He didn't know what the guy who made it was thinking, it was a toy fish. But who cares? Doesn't make a difference to the dog. He took at a colored pencil and wrote despair on it. He put swirls in the eyes for extra effect.
It was dumb, like he said earlier, but it was the only idea he had. Besides, it would be funny to say that clover is fighting despair everytime he played with the stuffed fish anyway.
He made his way to the pet shelter. The tiny golden retriever was waiting for him, even cuter, they put him in a little suit and tie. Hajime picked up Clover without another a second thought. Sure, he had now spent 270$ on him, but he knew it would be worth it.
When he got home, the dog was barking erratically. Good thing Nagito was a heavy sleeper, or he would be awake by now. "Hey.. hey, Nagito."
Hajime kissed his forehead. Nagito rubbed his eyes. "... Do you have bagels?"
"No," Hajime responded. "Something better."
"Better then ba.."
Nagito looked at the dog. "puppy?"
"Yeah, I got you a puppy."
Nagito eyes widened. "For me..? This day.. it's streaming with hope!"
Hajime would tell him to stop talking about hope, but this time be decided to let it slide.
Hajime takes out the plush fish that says despair on it and Clover absolutely loved it, so did Nagito, for some reason.
They have an amazing time playing with Clover and his fight with despair.

Art is by moochisun on Tumblr