2.19

The blonde didn't totally understand why the man would have any idea about her dress, but went along with it as she wasn't going to make a scene. When the girl from Twelve reached Caesar and Livia she gave the man a hug and threw a glare at Livia as he went on. Livia nodded at the man, agreeing to showing off the beautiful dress that had been made for her. "Wonderful! Well then, will you do us the honor?" he begged. The girl hesitated, unsure of how he knew about the special feature and stared out into the audience. But she saw Annette.

She simply sat in her seat and nodded once more in Livia's direction. The teen knew that that was the signal that they were allowed to pull out the trick Annette and Cinna had prepared. The blonde put a smile back on her face and nodded, taking a few steps forward so she wouldn't bump into Caesar. As she spun, fire ignited at the end of her dress. Slowly, the fire continued to rise, changing Livia's gown from a white and gold princess type dress to a black dress with almost a feather looking material along with black flowers.

Once the dress had finished its transformation, the girl stopped spinning and raised her arms to the height of her shoulders, revealing bird type wings. The blue haired man was clearly taken aback by the blonde as he looked at the dress in awe. "They've got feathers. And they're like uh...they're like a bird...they're like um...um..." he hesitated.

The man snapped his fingers a few times as he tried to think of what the dress reminded him of, but the girl beat him to it. "Like a Mockingjay." the blonde answered for him as she stared off into the applauding crowd in front of her. Caesar enthusiastically nodded as he continued to admire the dress. Though Livia didn't completely understand why she was doing what she was, she loved it. To her it felt amazing and the Capitol citizens seemed to love it as well.

"Well, there you have it folks! Livia Perez!" Caesar finished, taking Livia's right hand and lifting it victoriously as the crowd cheered. She then was escorted off stage and back where they entered from. The show went on a small break so Cato could prepare to go on stage next. Once the doors closed, Augusta and Livia went back to the dressing room, though not before bumping into Cato.

Enobaria was with him adjusting his suit, waiting for his cue. "Hey, Hun." he greeted as she walked up to him, engulfing him in a hug to which Enobaria ended up slightly peeved about for 'ruining the adjustments' she had made on his suit. But neither teen cared. They had barely had a chance to speak to each other the past few days with training.

The only time they ever really had together was at night before bed and in the morning before they had to get up and start getting ready for the day. After a moment they let go of each other, although the boy's hand lingered on his girlfriend's waist. Cato's eye's traveled up and down the girl's outfit to admire her dress, making her smile and blush at the attention. "You look good." he complimented.

The blonde smiled cheekily and fixed his tie before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and walking to her dressing room, giving his hand a squeeze as she walked away. When she arrived in her dressing room she immediately looked at the television and saw Cato already on stage speaking to Caesar so she didn't bother changing out of her dress. Both Cato and Caesar had solemn looks as the blue haired man spoke. "But, Cato, the wedding, the marriage, never to be." the man said sadly.

The muscular boy glanced at the floor sadly as he tried to keep himself composed, attempting to hold back what Livia hoped were fake tears, though she wasn't sure if they were. "Well, actually we got married... in secret." he revealed. Along with the small girl in her dressing room, the audience gasped and whispers could be heard behind the screen. Caesar looked shocked as he stared at Cato in surprise, the comment being unexpected by even Livia herself. "A secret wedding? Alright, do tell." the man pushed.