Meeting Mahomes

Cassie arrived at the Kansas City Chiefs field 3 months later to start training. She had one of the greatest Quarterbacks to train with. Patrick Mahomes. She had no idea why they decided to draft her. They had won a Superbowl and set with a QB. Maybe they thought she was more reliable than Chad Henne. (She really was). When she walks in she's greeted by Patrick Mahomes himself and showed to the Locker Room. While walking down the hallway Patrick starts talking "As you can tell I'm Patrick. I'm not sure how it's gonna work since your, Um, Female but I think you'll have your own special section in the locker room so us guys can't see you, Uh change into uniform." He says trying to make it sound as good as possible. "That's fine I'm used to that at Clemson." Cassie responds trying to lighten the mood. Patrick opens the locker room door and they walk in "before the minicamp for all rookies start I'll be working with you to help get you ready and prepared to be a Quarterback. They will set something up for you to change but for now I'll go wait on the field while you change" he says walking to exit the locker room. " your training jersey should be in that locker next to mine." He says walking out. "One more thing, please don't take my job." He says while laughing then exits the locker room. "I won't" Cassie yells back not knowing if he heard her. Cassie then changes into a Rogers #1 jersey since she hasn't gotten a number yet. She runs out to the field to begin practice with her new Quarterback.