Introduction

(DISCLAIMER!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE MY ENGLISH BECAUSE I AM NOT GOOD AT IT. ALSO, I DO THIS FOR SOME OF MY FOLLOWERS WHO ARE GOING TO READ THIS IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THEM.❤❤❤❤)

Hello, my name is Irish Velasquez

Hello, my name is Irish Velasquez. You can call me Irish, Rish, or Iri; anything you want to call me, just don't call me yours. ShEesHh.....

I have a friend named Antonio who has been my friend since we were children. I first noticed him since we lived in the same area, and he was always coming to our house to play games, eat, sleep, and do other things. Yes, we do a lot of outrage and nonsense HAHAHA. I feel happy and light when I'm with him, and I always feel safe when I'm with him too. I'm not saying I have feelings for him hahaha By the way, I'm valevictorian at our school and always been a representative in our section; I'm also in Senior high right now, with a year left until I graduate from high school. Also I like drawing, playing mobile games, reading a books, and watching k-drama and anime hehe, btw my bEst FriEnD gonna introduced his self right now...

 Also I like drawing, playing mobile games, reading a books, and watching k-drama and anime hehe, btw my bEst FriEnD gonna introduced his self right now

(Just imagine that he is Antonio HAHAHA)

Hi my name is Antonio Luis you can call me tonio, or luis para sweet (*wink*) hahaha and don't call me "ipis" I know that I'm thick, handsome and my skin is white It's not my fault that I'm born like this.. aishh

Irish is only one that calling me "ipis" btw, In our school, I'm a basketball player and also I'm famous, I just passed by campus and all the girls are screaming my name, I feel like all the girls like me amfee haha, by the way, I'm the only male friend of Irish we're only child and we're same age, so I'm his older brother or maybe my older brother is still a friend. Irish and I have always been in the same class since kindergarten hahaha.

My parents and her, own a business, and they are constantly working to improve it. They're always busy, and sometimes they don't notice us, which is fine because we're used to it. My house is near in Irish house and we live in the same village, so I always visit in their..

byee......

Ipis - cockroach 

TAG SOME FRIENDSS!!!!!!(*^▽^*)