Background Information

When Lila came back to Françoise Dupont She made due on her threat and took everyone Marinette cared about. She soon lost her crush for Adrien when he kept on telling her to take the high road and basically telling her that her fellings don't matter at all.
When Chloe came back from from a trip to New York she tried to apologize to her class for she had realize how she was acting like a brat. When she tried to apologize however she was met with insults and some real colorful words from everyone including Sabrina and Adrien. But after Marinette forgave her they became like sisters.
One day after school all of Marinettes classmates (except for Chloe obviously) went to the Dupain-Cheng bakery and told Tom and Sabine about all the stuff Marinette 'did' to Lila they were so outraged that when she came home they told her to get lost and so she has been staying with Chloe ever since.
Marinette had to make Chloe a permanent superhero (Chloe changed her name and her look) after she took Chat Noirs miraculous away from him because he was only showing up to flirt with ladybug.
The only person that Marinette trusts is Chloe and the kwamiis. Chloe knows everything about Marinette- from her favorite color- to her being the guardian- to who her real father is.
Marinettes real father is Clark Kent. Clark and Sabine decided it was better for her if she were to stay in Paris because as far as they knew she didn't have any powers but in fact she was just a late bloomer.