🔥 Epilogue 🔥

After all the ups and downs finally Jungkook and taehyung was living peacefully with there five kids

After all the ups and downs finally Jungkook and taehyung was living peacefully with there five kids.  Yes five kids as it was taehyungs wish. There kids are , Areum , Reum , Soobin , Taehyun and Beomgyu. Areum was of 24 years old as she got married to Park Saejoon. Reum was also 24 years old. She too got married with brother of Park Saejoon. Who is park Ken. Soobin was of 19 years old. As he took over taehyungs company in young age. Becoming the most successful young CEO. Jungkook and taehyung was proud of there kids. 

Soobin was married to Choi yeonjun who is now Kim Yeonjun. And taehyun got married to Kai who is now Kim Kai. Beomgyu is still young and single.  Taehyung and Jungkook gave the kids there Seprate mensions. And they themselves lives peacefully in there own mension.

Taehyung was of 41 years old meanwhile jungkook is now 40 years old. Both are happy as there kids are successful and have there families.  Whom they take care nicely. As Soobin didn't wanted to be a mafia leader. So Taehyung gave his mafia to areum. She is intelligent and is able to take care of whole mafia. She was the first female Mafia to become top 1st dangerous mafia leader not only in korea but in whole world. { A / n : girl power lol 😎😂}.

Namjin and sope was engaged meanwhile. Jimin and Afna was already married and had two beautiful daughters. And two handsome sons.  Hobi was pregnant . Having his sixth month going on so they postponded there weddng cause it was hobi's wish to get married after giving birth. Namjoon was now a CEO of Entertainment company. And jin is a famous MasterChef. Everyone was succesful in there own feilds. And then there was Minjee's siblings who was begging on streets for food.  As Taehyung distroyed minjee's family cause her family tried to kill taekooks kids.

Many ups and down came but taekook never left eachothers side. They always took care of each other. They never got into serious fights. Yes there was fights. But it was a lovely sweet couple bickerings. Or few arguments Nothing big. Taekooks parents was in heaven. Watching there succesfull kids.

Today . Jungkook was pissed. He was pissed at his husband. He looks at time. 11:55 am. Taehyung came back from work. And back hugs Jungkook. Jungkook slaps his hand away. Taehyung looks at Jungkook confused at Jungkooks agressive behaviour.

Tae : what happened to you now ?

Jk : What's the day today Kim Taehyung ?

Tae : Monday ?

Jk : Not that what's the day today ?

Tae :.I said Monday 'Lol I know what's the day today baby but gonna surprise you'.

Jk : You !!  Ugh ! Don't talk to me. 

Jungkook walked away. And taehyung picked him up like a potatoes sack. Jungkook whines and tiny punches tae's back with his tiny fists. Taehyung ignored it and went to rooftop. At he blindfolds jungkook. And took jungkook to the surprise spot. 

Jk : Where are you taking me ?!

Tae : somewhere.

Taehyung opened jungkook's blindfolds. And Jungkook adjusted his eyes to light. And gasps tears forming In his eyes.  When he saw the place which was decorated nicely. And the fire crackers in sky. Which was making jungkooks name.  Jungkook looks at taehyung. Taehyung smiles at took jungkooks hand in his own.

Tae : Baby. I am glad I got a wife like you. I am the luckiest man alive on this earth . I love you so much baby. Thank you to give me my five angels. Thank you to take care of me and my family. Thank you to become a perfect wife. A perfect mother , a perfect brother , a perfect maknae. And a perfect person. I am thankfully to god that I got a angel as my wife thank you so much kookie. Happy anniversary my petal.

Jungkook was In tears. It was all so sudden. And so beautiful. He hugs Taehyung tight crying in his arms muttering thanks you's so many times. They shared a sweet Innocent passionate kiss. And cuddled enjoying eachothers warmth. So this was how Mr Rude. And his brat. Lived happily ever after. 

The final end.

_____________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the story. I love you all. And i wanna ask which story I should update next.

1. Hate but love { horror au }.

2. Boys In space. { Mysteries in space au }