🔥 Day 1 🔥

[ A/N : Someone read this book , sigh , the readers of kings slave book can you please come here and read this ? Just a request 👉🏻👈🏻]
_____________________________

[ A/N : Someone read this book , sigh , the readers of kings slave book can you please come here and read this ? Just a request 👉🏻👈🏻] _____________________________

Author pov :

Tae : So class let's take your attendance .

Tae took the attendance register out of the teachers table. And started taking the attendance. As tae speaks names and students raises there hands while saying present. Some students was absent.

Tae : Kim Yugyeom.

No response. Tae repeated again. Still no response.

Tae : Jeon jungkook.

No response. Tae was pissed he looked at last seat and saw both the brats sleeping as there heads on each others heads. Mouth open and drool coming out of there mouths. Tae sighed trusfrated and picked up a duster and trew it towards them. They both imidiatly woked up.

Tae : Jungkook sit on first seat in middle row. Yugyeom sit on first seat in first row.

Jk : No sir I can't I have a Disease.

Tae : What disease ?

Jk : BFFMA.

Tae : confused. What type of disease is this ?

Jk : Best friend forever' Magnetic attraction.

Tae : faceplames. COME AND SIT ON FIRST BENCH !

Jk : Nuuuu~~ Whines.

Tae went towards them and holds Jungkooks arm dragging him towards first bench. Jungkook holds One hand of yugyeom. Both fake crying dramatically.

Jk : My friend I'll always remember Youuu fake crys.

Yug : Me too kookie me too fake crys. 

Tae : You both brats shut up and sit on first bench before I shift YuGyeOms class to other class and you brat will be in this class. 

Jungkook and yugyeom imidiatly set on first bench both of them pouting. Tae went infront of started teaching. But how can our both brats stay calm without any trouble making. So our dead bunny toothed boy crawls secretly towards a nerds bag and took his maths book out and gave to Yugyeom. Yugyeom crawled secretly towards a bad boys bench and kept the book in his bag. Jungkook set on his chair.

Nerd checks his bag to take the book out but started crying when he didn't found his book. Taehyung looks at the boy and went to his seat.

Tae : What Happened why are you crying now ?

Nerd : Sir my book lost. Someone took my book crys.

Tae : Looks at Students who took his book ?

No one spoke anything. Tae sighs and asked again.

Tae : I am asking last time who took his book.

Again no response from students. Tae looks at nerd.

Tae : Check there bags and tell me from whom you found the book.

Nerd nodded and checks the bags of whole class. Once he reached the bad boy. He checks his bag and the book came out of bad boys bag. Bad boy was also shook. The nerd looks at tae. Tae was pissed at first day of his work as a teacher as he was not able to teach cause of students brattyness.

Tae : You boy out of class. And hold your ears stand out of class. Don't you dare run away or you'll face consiquenses.

Boy : But sir i didn---

Tae : OUT !

boy sighed and glared at students and went out of class standing holding his ears. Taehyung started teaching. Jungkook and yugyeom laughing silently. 

Ding dong.

Finally the bell for lunch rang. All the students went to there lunch. Jungkook and yugyeom went to lunch hall. And set on there seats. They saw a slut coming. Jungkook took out a fake lizard from his bag and throws secretly on the sluts shoulder.  She screamed and fell in dustbin. Everyone in the lunch hall laughed at her condition. She glared at Jungkook , and stomps her foot on floor like a bitch and walked out of hall.

She : 'You'll regret doing this to me jungkook just wait and watch what I'll do'. 

_____________________________

( A/n : are you enjoying this story ? 👉🏻👈🏻 )

( And here a cute taekook fanart for you it's not mine btw )