🔥Mood swings & birth🔥

[ A/N : Why is my book getting dry again ? Where are the readers ? 😩 ]

_____________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the park for a walk. Jungkook was now four months pregnant and had a slightly visible baby belly. He was wearing a light blue oversized hoodie. Taehyung was holding his hand. As they both was walking. It was a comfortable Silence . No one exchanged words. No one spoke anything they just captured the nature's beauty in there eyes and brain.

Suddenly they heared a kids crys. They looks around and found a 4 years old boy crying standing near a tree. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other Confused as of why the kid is alone. They went to the kid and Kneeled down at the kids level. Jungkook wipes the kids tears. And asks softly.

Jk : what happened bubba ? Where is your parents ?

Kid : Mwumma lwost. Mwe swaid mwumma nwot two gwo alwone Bwut nwo shwe won lwisten. Nwow she ish lwost and me hwad to fwind hwer hmph .

Kid crys. Taehyung and Jungkook laughed silently. Jungkook wipes the kids tears and he had a packet of snacks. He gave the snacks to the kid ruffling the kids hairs with one hand. The kid took the snacks eating. The kids mother came and bowed to tae and Jungkook she apologied and took her kid and left.

Suddenly cause of mood swings jungkook started crying and beating tae with punched and kicks. Taehyung trys to stop him but sighed in defeat letting jungkook beat him as much as he want. After A half an hour of beating Taehyung pinned jungkook on the tree.

Tae : Why tf are you crying Mrs Kim will you kindly tell me ?

Jk : That kid was sho cute I wanted to keep it. And he took my snacks too !!

Jungkook sobs. Taehyung faceplames himself hard. And sighed he picked jungkook up bridal style and walked towards a shop. Jungkook stopped crying and giggles in tae's arms as he felt happy and safe in his husband's arms. He feels loved whenever Taehyung is near him. He feels safe in his arms. He feels strong . He feels like he can fight wih anyone if he had to for his Taehyung. Taehyung Chuckles at jungkooks cuteness. Jungkook was long forgotten the kid. Taehyung took jungkook inside the shop and places jungkook down. Jungkook pouts and whines a bit. Tae drags jk to snacks corner and Jungkook excitingly claps hand running towards the snacks like a kid { a/n : bad boy who ? } { Jk : *glares at author* } { a/n : *sticks toungue out at him} { jk : *sighs In defeat so done with the authoe* }. 

Jungkook grabs bunch of snacks. Taehyung leaned on the wall looking at Jungkook with adoring eyes. Jungkook's cuteness does something to his heart. His heart was beating too fast that he felt like he'll fart a uwu soon.

Taehyung payed for the snacks. And grabs jungkooks hand. They went out of the shop. They heared some squels of girls. Who was cooing at the couple. Jungkook blushed and cuddles tae's arms. Tae chuckled and pecked jungkook's lips.  They set in Taehyungs car.  Taehyung played music and drives the car back to the mension. Jungkook humming with the song which was playing. And eating his snacks. 

[ Some months later ].

Jungkooks mood swings was really a big fat mood. When he was 6 months pregnant he literally throwed tae out of window cause tae didn't brought him carrot cake with pickles. Taehyung sure got a Fractured arm. But did everything for his bunny.

When Jungkook was seven months pregnant . He danced naked on rooftop. And tae was hiding jungkook and himself embarrassed as neighborhood was looking at naked dancing jungkook whispering to each other. 

When Jungkook was eight months pregnant. He set and made holes in tae's and BTS underwears and got scoled by the hyungs and tae afterwards. But cried and made tae and hyungs his personal servents who took care of him and his tantrums whole month.

Now jungkook is having his ninth month Taehyung was in backyard. Watering some plants when he heared jungkooks screams from the living room he panicked and ran inside the mension and saw jungkook rolling on floor In living room his water was broked. Taehyung picked jungkook up and grabs car keys . He set in the car. And drove off to the hospital. Jungkook was crying and screaming in pain clutching his stomach cursing tae's dick threatning tae that he'll cut his dick and feed to street dogs. Tae gulps and holds Jungkooks hand carassing it. When they reached the hospital. Doctors took jungkook the room. And tae waited outside. Tae called his hyungs and his parents and parents in law . They all gathered there.  Jin , Jimin and Mrs kim and Mrs Jeon was squealing In happiness talking about the shopping as.the tops shakes there head so done with the bottoms. After a few hours doctor came out of room with a smile. Tae stood up from chair and looks at doctor.

Doc : Congratulations you are a father of twin girls.

Tae : O-Oh my god I-omg I a-am father !

tae looked at His parents and hyungs with tears of happiness they smiles and nods.  Tae went inside the room with his family . They saw the most beautiful scene ever. Jungkook was holding his daughters in his arms cradling them as both princesses was sleeping peacefully in jungkook's arms. Jungkook smiled in tears of happiness at tae. Tae hugs jungkook tight.

Tae : we are parents kukka I am so happy. Thank you so much to give birth to our both angels. 

Tae pecked jungkook's forhead. Jungkook smiled softly feeling his heartbeat increase. Tae's touch affects jungkook too much. That he can't describe how much happiness he feels whenever he is closer to tae.

Jk : And thank you hubby to make these angels and giving me a chance to be a mother.

Tae smiles and nods. The kim and Jeon families , and the hyungs congratulated them . They played a bith with the newborn girls. And left to there homes. Taehyung stayed in the hospital with jungkook. And jin sended dinner for them at hospital.

And this is how two angels came in taekooks life. What they didn't knew is Something really bad is waiting for them in the future. Which maybe or maybe not will affect there daughters.

_____________________________

{ A /n : I need readers !  Or taekook will be mad at you all !! hmph }