𝟑𝟓. 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

"𝐊afeyah, cmon wake  up princess" Zymeir woke her up from her nap-they were having dinner at nana's for Kafeyah's birthday, and if Kafeyah didn't wake up soon they'd be late

Tell me what you see in me?
Gotta be, something different

Kafeyah sucked her teeth pissed that people kept interrupting her sleep for the past few days, which was true, Kafeyah hadn't have a proper sleep for about a week.

" Do i have to wake up?" she groaned turning the other way.

" Princess we havin' dinner fa' you" Zymeir looked at her blankly " Stop bein' a brat and cmon" he slapped her ass.

You must be made for me, patience is everything
In and out, in and out, in and out

Kafeyah hissed and cut her eyes at him, first she couldn't walk right because of her lil unholy activities and Zymeir spanking her didn't help. " Zymeir" she whined " First that hurt and second i can't walk" she mugged him.

" Not my fault ya' lil ass wanted to play" he shrugged " You want me to pick you up?" he asked as he started to rub her ass to ease the pain.

Arguing, trifling, difficult, maybe more
I don't know, know, why you love me?

" Yes, please" she sighed as she sat up.

Zymeir extended his arms and she gladly went into them. Kafeyah still wasn't used of their house, but she was happy to finally have something she could call hers.

Zymeir made his way to their master bathroom with Kafeyah still in his arms and sat her on the counter while he ran her some bath water. He figured that since she couldn't stand perfectly, a bath would be better.

You got it bad, you got it bad for me, babe
All those who tried, none of them can have this babe

" You want me to stay or ta' go baby" he asked as he put soap and a lush bath bomb in the bath.

" You showered yet?" she asked.

" Yeah i already did since i wanted to let you sleep longer" he yawned before turning the water off and checking the temperature.

" Can you stay with me?" she asked as he helped her get down of the counter.

" Whatever you want princess" he answered before he helped her get undressed.

Nobody else but you
Nobody else could make this move

Once was Kafeyah was fully naked, Zymeir licked his lips and had to restrain himself from bending her over the sink right there and now.

" Papa my eyes up here" she snapped her fingers before getting in the tub. " Ouu the water warm, it feels so good" she moaned on purpose staring directly at Zymeir.