Etsuko follows Bakugo into the living room as he sets his stuff down, her following suit.

        "I'll grab us some snacks," Bakugo mutters before disappearing seemingly into the kitchen.

        Etsuko nods and sits on the couch, pulling her homework out of her back pack, and trying to decide which assignment seems the least grueling to start with.

Let's just start with History first. Etsuko pulls out the history assignment and bonks her head on the table when she remembers the big mac daddy whack thick article from 1883 she has to read.

"Fuck!"

Etsuko stands up and shuffles to the kitchen. "Baku-kun? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Pipsqueak, just stubbed my toe on the corner."

"Oh, owie," Etsuko pouts. She then gets an idea and tries to think.

"Pipsqueak, what are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to think of something funny to distract you from the pain! But all of the jokes that I can think of you probably wouldn't laugh at, they're pretty cheesy."

Bakugo smiles, but before the girl can notice it, he ruffles her hair, grabbing the tray of snacks he had prepared and heading back towards the living room. Etsuko tries her best to fix her hair while she follows her angsty friend.

Bakugo sets the tray on the coffee table before plopping down on the couch.

"Do you like spicy food, Pipsqueak?"

"Umm," Etsuko starts. "Well, I mean I've tried green peppers and Sabra hummus before, you know, the one with the red in the middle. That was okay, but I don't know if that'd be considered spicy," she says shyly.

"Wanna try?"

N-not really, what if I start crying? I don't wanna cry. "S-sure."

Bakugo pulls closer an already opened, dark red bag with images of flames all over it. He takes the bag clip off and unravels it. He pulls out a chip with red dust on it, holding it out to the girl.

Hesitantly, she takes it, holding it gingerly, almost like a rabbit.

        She takes a small bite, crunches for a few brief moments before her eyes widen and start to water.

        "Too hot?" Bakugo asks.

        Etsuko nods.

        "Want some milk?"

        Etsuko nods again, this time very enthusiastically.

        Bakugo gets up, heading to the kitchen and grabs a glass and pours some milk in. He brings it back to the girl and she downs it in a few seconds.

        "I-I think I'll have to build my tolerance up slowly," she mutters, upset that she couldn't tolerate the spicy snack that Bakugo so enjoys. "I'm sorry, I wish I could enjoy it with you."

"It's okay."

After a few moments of silence, Etsuko speaks up. "Hey, Baku-kun?"

Having a mouth full of food, Bakugo turns to look at the girl with a quirked eyebrow.

"You're a lot calmer than you usually are. Is it because you prefer talking to people one-on-one?"

He quickly finishes chewing and swallows. "The fu-" Bakugo stops himself. "Nah, it's just cause I tolerate you, unlike all the other extras in our class."

"I don't think they're extras, they're all really nice and have a lot of potential, probably more than I do-"

Bakugo interrupts her by clamping a hand over her mouth to prevent her from finishing that sentence. "Listen, Pipsqueak, you may not have as offensive of a quirk as me or our classmates, but that doesn't mean you can't be a good hero. I mean no one in our class can fit into as small of spaces as you can. Also, during the hero vs villain trial, you kept the goal in mind, and were able to be a good spy for the team. You're also good at comforting, and you're smart, and you have good intuition. So don't tell me that crap about you not having as much potential, cause that's bullshit, okay?"

Etsuko nods her head, and Bakugo removes his hand. Once he does, Etsuko jumps from her seated position on the couch, tackling him in a hug, almost causing him to hit his head on the arm rest of the sofa.

"Thank you Baku-kun! That was really nice to hear."

Hesitantly, Bakugo wraps an arm around her. "Yeah yeah, whatever, Pipsqueak."

After that, Bakugo and Etsuko get started on their homework, Bakugo helping her along the way.

They finish and Bakugo makes dinner, Etsuko helping him when she can. He tries not to make food as spicy as he usually does, but he tries not to make it flavorless either.

Once they're done, Etsuko takes a shower, Bakugo having lent her a large, baggy t-shirt from his closet, and a pair of pajama shorts from his mom's closet for her to change into.

Afterwards, Bakugo shows her his room.

"You're sleeping here tonight. Don't. Touch. Anything."

"Okay, I won't, thanks Baku-kun."

Bakugo stares at the girl in his shirt for a moment before turning away. "'Kay, I'm gonna take a shower now too." He grabs a black tank top and a pair of grey sweats.

Fuck, I didn't think she'd be so cute in my shirt. Now I don't want her to take it off. Bakugo thinks as he closes the door to his room and heads to the bathroom.

Eventually, Bakugo finishes his shower and comes out to see Etsuko curled up on his bed, asleep.

He can't help the smile that crawls into his face. "Why the hell are you so cute, Pipsqueak?" he whispers.

With that, Bakugo turns off the lights, goes downstairs to lock the doors, and heads to the living room to sleep on the couch.

A/N: idk why but rn I feel evil ab what i'm ab to write... it's probably the lack of sleep and that I actually got to dance for the first time in a while

Bakugo's POV

I wake up. "Why the fuck am I on the couch?" I mumble, still very much asleep.

I decide to use the bathroom real quick before heading back into my bed, not bothering to turn any lights on.

"Katsu-kun?"

I hug my pillow closer. "Five more minutes," I mumble.

"I'm sorry Katsu-kun, I didn't really understand that."

"Five more minutes," I grumble louder this time, burying my head further into my pillow.

"O-okay, I'll just count another 300 seconds."

I should check the time. I open my eyes, squinting at my clock. Shit, I need to get moving.

"U-um, Katsu-kun?"

I finally wake up enough to realize the situation. Mochizuki is laying on her side while my arms are wrapped tightly around her and my head on her shoulder.

I jump up and out of bed. "Shit! I'm sorry! I guess last night I wandered into my room! I'm sorry! Shit! Sorry!" I can fucking feel how red my face is right now. I stumble out of my room while she sits up in bed. Shit! And she's wearing my shirt too! I cover my mouth to try and hide my face as I shut the door, accidentally slamming it on the way out.

A/N: Lol you can tell that I was tired while writing this chapter and the last because I used phrases like "skeedaddle skeedoodle their little winged butts out of there" and "big mac daddy whack thick article" 😂

sorry if it's cringe btw, (lol that autocorrected to bts oop 🤭) and sorry it's a little short. Hope you enjoyed anyway.