And just like that, I'm forced to sit down. A loud gasp escapes from my lips as I catch sight of a couple having rough sex against the wall next to the bar.

Instantly, I feel nauseous. I feel like vomiting.

"One sex on the beach for me, please," Michelle chirps at the bartender before turning her head to look at me. "What would you like to drink, Luna?"

I shake my head -- I don't want to take any drink from this place. But considering how nauseous I am right now, a glass of water might be a good idea.

"Mineral water, please," I rasp.

Michelle looks at me with a lost expression before bursting out laughing. She sighs before telling the bartender, "One Coke for her, please."

It's a different drink, but at least it's non-alcoholic. I have no one around me that I can fully trust right now if something happens to me.

I just wanted to escape Max, and look where I am now.

Goosebumps appear on my skin as I feel the air getting colder. A horrible feeling stirs inside me. The blasting music and people's laughter echo in my ears, while I can still hear the moans of the girl getting railed against the wall next to the bar.

"You look pale," Michelle says as the bartender places our drinks, but her voice doesn't sound like she's genuinely concerned. "Let's move to the lounge where you can lay down and relax."

She stands up and gestures for me to follow her. The moment she grabs my drink, I stop her hand.

"I'll bring it myself," I say, and I can tell from the look on her face that she's offended.

"Okay, chill." She rolls her eyes. "I was just trying to help."

I follow her as she leads the way through the crowd. "Can I just see Lenora?" The loud music forces me to shout at her so that she can hear me.

But I don't think that she can, because she doesn't answer me.

I wonder how she can navigate our way so easily, like she owns the place. It seems like she's been in this hotel suite before.

We enter a door leading to a lounge. This room feels small, compared to the main area. My eyes travel around the surrounding, only to find that the people here don't even notice me.

They seem to be lost in their own world -- drinking, sleeping, some of them staring at nothing in particular.

Michelle drags me to sit at a corner where two guys are already sitting. One of them with black hair, wearing a polo shirt, seems to be the only one who notices me. "Look who we have here. Luna Klein." He scans me from head to toe before a smirk creeps on his lips, and I don't like the look he gives me.

I place my drink on the table and take out my phone from my clutch bag. Then it suddenly rings, startling me.

My eyes widen as I see my brother's name on the screen. Aiden is calling me.

I swallow, waiting for the call to stop. Once it does, a few texts pop up.

Aiden: Where are you? I called your driver. He told me the fashion show was over but you're nowhere in sight.

Aiden: Pick up the damn call.

Aiden: You made me worried sick.

I can't breathe. He knows. Oh, God, what should I do? He's going to yell at me.

"You wanna dance?" Michelle asks, and my mouth hangs open as I snap my head toward her, her eyebrows raised at me. "It seems like you need to let go of whatever it is that's bothering you." She smirks. "You need to loosen up and have fun."