Chapter 23

Surprisingly liking the movie Olivia walked out the cinema hall with the boys agreeing that she liked it. "I didnt actually know you guys....liked stuff like that" Olivia told them. "No...yeah i know, we do" Calum told her. "Its not bad, its cool actually" She nodded smiling at him. "Yeah that stuff is awesome!" Mikey laughed a little eating the last of his popcorn. "So anything else cool?" Liv asked walking "Cool? like...?" Michael asked her. "I dont know, something that would surprise me" She told them.

"I like pokemon" Michael told her. "Oh okay, yeah thats cool! anything more?" She smiled. "He is a huge fan of dragon ball Z" Michael pointed to Ashton. Looking away Ashton played with the side of his hair before clearing his throat. "Aw, okay...awesome!" She nodded. "So do you guys like....superheros?" Olivia asked. "Oh yeah!" Michael told her. "Coool! whos your favourite?" She questioned him. "Michael changes his mind all the time" Calum joked pushing him a little. "Well, mind goes from Spiderman to Batman" She smiled at them.

"Really?" Luke spoke up and she turned to him. "Yeah, i used to read a lot of spiderman comics and superman when i was younger....but i think i'd rather read batman now, i dont know" She shrugged smiling. "I didnt...well, we didnt know" Luke smiled at her. Holding up her wrist she smiled. "Yeah, i like batman" She laughed to herself. Luke held his wrist up revealing a batman wrist band. "Oh cool!" She laughed a little. "Theres more we didnt know about you too" Ashton smiled at her, showing some of his teeth.

Olivia nodded and sighed. "Yeah, well thats what getting to know each other is about" She smiled. "How about we get to know more about each other over food? im hungry" Michael asked. "You just ate a big ass tub of popcorn!" Olivia laughed. "Yeah, but that aint food...its snacking" He nodded. "Oh gosh!" She whispered laughing. "He's always like this" Calum chuckled. "What do we say? pizza?!" Michael asked. "Fine!" Ashton shook his head smiling. Shit . Eating pizza outside, in front of 4 dudes? isnt a good idea in Liv's books.

"You just ate popcorn Michael? now you want pizza?" She asked, trying to sound a little like she was off the idea. "Yeah, theres a pizza place around the corner..." He grinned before walking to the doors. "It aint that bad, come on" Ashton smiled sweetly at her. Biting her lip she nodded as she walked to the doors. Walking there Liv started getting the sensation to start picking her nails, something she always did when she was nervous. Her wrist, and hand started to itch too. She blamed that on her dry skin, yet it only happened when she was nervous or anxious about something.