Chapter 14

"Oh...my gosh!" Olivia was speechless. "Okay that was awesome! you guys are...awesome!" She applaued them while grinning. Luke chuckled slightly as Calum and Michael looked at each other smiling. "Aw, thanks...that means a lot Liv" Ashton grinned showing dimples. "Well, do you guys wanna do music?" She asked smiling at Ashton. "We wanna...yeah, become a band" Michael told her nodding. "Thats awesome" She nodded at them.

"Anymore?!" She giggled a little. "Well, you'll just to wait and hang out with us more to hear them" Michael winked at her and she blushed. "Stop flirting!" Calum mumbled under his breath nudging him. "I'm not!" He quickly defended himself. Luke chuckled shaking his head at the both of them. "Do you play anything?" Luke quickly asked looking at Olivia. They all looked at her and she became on the spot. "Oh, uh...no. I used to play guitar but i was like 11.." She smiled pointing at the acoustic guitar Luke had. "My gran used to teach me keys on the piano but i didnt pick it up fast...im not great on it" She shrugged smiling.

"Anything fancy?" Mikey raised an eyebrow. "Ugh!" Calum rolled his eyes. Ashton started laughing slightly and Olivia shook her head. "No, sorry...i...i dont" She stuttered a little. "I play piano" Luke smiled at her, small dimples forming in his cheeks and she smiled at him. "Oh thats...cool" She nodded at him. "Ooh, he gonna play big man and offer you lessons?" Michael mocked laughing and Olivia narrowed her eyes at him. Was he being funny? "So...im guessing your the joker of...the band...the group?" Olivia questioned and soon the boys sniggered looking at Michael as his eyes widened slightly.

Michael laughed a little nervously as hid his face a little. "Besides, what if i would like to freshen up on my piano skills...." She teased a little and Michael shot his head up. Luke sat looking at her and Ashton cleared his throat. "Im uh...Michael was just kidding...right?!" He narrowed his eyes to Michael as Michael sat a little speechless. Calum sat back on the sofa and Luke went a little red as he rested his hands on his guiitar. The room fell silent and Olivia smirked. "Luke...if uh..you dont mind, i could get a touch up on my piano playing" She nodded and the boys looked at each other. Yes, now she was playing along with them and not being the one pointed at.

"Sure!" Luke grinned and when the boys looked at him he quickly hid his smile and but looked up slightly at Olivia and smirked. Olivia giggled silently and she sighed. "Well! this was...eventfu!" She nodded. "I guess I...well...head?" She nodded before standing. "You want to leave now?" Mikey put down his guitar and looked at her. "Well...am i being interrogated here?" She mocked looking at him. "No, its just...you got here and thats all" He nodded. "Oh, well...i just dont want too...interrupt y'know. Four guys doing whatever and me a girl whos new to the whole neighbourhood" She sighed."Your not disturbing us! of course not! Come on, lets all head out back" Ashton smiled standing.

-

They all sat out in Ashton's back yard. It was beautilful, a lovely decking area where they sat and a small type pool. They sat drinking ice cold soda as the hot sun was beating down on them. Olivia told them mostly about her past recently and well...she discovered she didnt really have much to tell, now figuring out she was quite...a boring person. Now she was missing Tash. She sighed and looked at the four guys all actually wanting to know things about her. Except Calum, he half listened. Seem more interesting in looking at the girls passing. Sometimes Michael too. Like a few weeks ago, she was with Tash putting her head down as passed boys at the mall, now shes in a totally different country sitting with 4 attractive guys telling them about her life.They were actually interested.

 What was next? she wasnt complaining...she liked them...a lot. They were nice, cool....attractive, and she'd caught herself more than once staring and smiling at Ashton. He was really sweet, for an 18 year old. She could get used to hanging out with them, they were really nice guys.