i kissed a girl- katy perry

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretionIt's not what I'm used to
Just wanna try you onI'm curious for you
Caught my attention

------------

Tws: swearing, making out, bitches be horny, smut;)

---------

4:58pm

"darling~ wake upppp" Clay said in a soft and calming voice as he was waking up Sapnap "hmm?" Sapnap said as he slowly opened his eyes to see his lover hugging him, "good mornin' darling" Clay said with a chuckle at the end. Sapnap only smiled.

"what time is it dweamyyy?" "uh....its 4:58pm, I think we should get dressed since we're going to the skate park with the fellow gays" Clay said as he took his phone to check the time and putting it back on the bedside table and giggling at the end. "fellow gays huh?" Sapnap said with a giggle.

"yes, the fellow gays" Clay said hugging Sapnap, again. "okay let's get dressed now bub" "okay" Clay said as he got up from the bed and went to his closet to get some fresh clothes.

<time skip>

5:28pm

Clay and Nick got dressed and took their skateboards and made their way to the skatepark that was nearby. "waassuuuuupppp" Clay said as he and nick got to the skate park and saw their friends talking. "hello there Clay and Nick" Bad said with a smile on his face while holding Skeppy's hand.

"hiiii" Karl said as he hugged the black hair. "so.. What are we doin'?" Sapnap aksed since nobody said what they were gonna do. They only thing they knew was to come to the skate park since all of the skate.

"we are just gonna skate right Bad?" Sam asked the brunette. "yea, have some fun while skating maybe playing skate or truth or dare if we get bored, but mostly be careful!" Bad said as he started to skate.

After a while all of them got tired and decided to play truth or dare as Bad said. "okay so who going first?" George asked as he sat between Karl and Nick. "okay..Karl! Truth or dare?" Bad asked with a small but visible smirk. "uh...truth?" Karl asked. "okay so whos the person you know and trust the most out of all of us!" Bad said smiling.

"Bad..? Is that even a question? Of course, Snapmap" Karl said smiling and making small eye contact with Sapnap who had Clays hand around him, holding him tightly. "awww" Sapnap said. after like an hour of questions and dares it was Clays turn to ask.

"okay im next. George, truth or dare?" Clay said smirking at the brunette because he had a good question and a dare in mind that was perfect for Gogy. (if I see dnf I swear-)

"Truth?" George said nervously. "okay, who do you like? Because its obvious you're not straight and that you like someone so, who is it Gogy?" Clay said smirking at the brunette, again. The brunette only blushed "uh..can we skip questions?" "nope! I mean unless you wanna do a dare!" Bad said to George.

"okay well im gonna do a dare but please nothing stupid Clay." George said looking at the blond. "ohkayyy" Clay said laughing. "so a dare huh? Well...call a random number in your phone and say you like that person. Doesn't matter if there are a girl, guy, non-binary or genderfluid. Just call a random number." Clay said giggling. "oh my god fine!" George said in an annoyed tone.

George looks trough his phone for a random number and calls the person, the person he called was a girl from a party he went to moths ago. "hey..uh I like you?" George said looking at the other ones and soon ending the call. "i hate you guys, mostly you Clay" George said again annoyed making the other one's wheeze. (*tea kettle arc*)