Trip To Solitude...(Part 6)

Start from the beginning

Tara sat on the temple stairs and looked at the beautiful sky.

"Wish life was like this endless canvas stucked in heaven, always beautiful

"Wish life was like this endless canvas stucked in heaven, always beautiful....", She sighed . Her eyes were drinking in the beauty of the landscape. So simple and real.

******************************

8:30 PM.

Happiness would have been an understatement for what Tara was feeling at that point. Rohit's message of Vanya being innocent gave her a huge amount of relief.

She sighed and started moving towards the resort. The night seemed to became more and more beautiful than ever. Her friend is innocent. As she was moving towards the resort's direction, she felt some movement near the bushes.

Is someone following her?

Fear of being kidnapped by that nightmare stalker invaded her mind. Sure Vanya was a good news, but what about that guy?? He is still on loose and can easily harm her.

She immediately texted Rohit and waited for his reply. She increased her pace and now she felt someone's footsteps following her. The road was completely isolated. She tried calling Vanya and Rohit but non of them received her call.

A sense of relief gushed inside her as she saw a lady comming towards her direction. She was the same woman who was earlier arguing with Sahil.

Tara immediately rushed towards her and held her hand. The lady passed her a puzzled look.

"Pl... please..help..s.. someone is foll...wing me!!",Tara stammered and felt like she would breakdown any moment. The lady held her shoulders and passed her an assuring smile.

"Don't worry dear, I will help you, come with me".

******************************

Tara was shivering with fear. With the shaking hands she managed to take a sip of chai from the kullahd.

"Don't worry dear, there was no one following you, the police checked the whole area, it must be your mind playing tricks

"Don't worry dear, there was no one following you, the police checked the whole area, it must be your mind playing tricks."

Rohini Nadar passed her a warm smile as she occupied the vacant space beside Tara.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Nadar."

Rohini Nadar passed her a warm smile. Both the ladies were in a local park. Sitting on the bench, she tried Vanya or Rohit's number, but no avail.

"Mrs. Nadar?",Tara called her in a meekly. Rohini turned her attention towards her and asked," Yes dear?"

"You...I mean you really didn't saw anyone following me?"

Rohini sighed and said,"Look child, I really don't want to break this down to you since I don't believe in these things, but since you are asking me...", Tara looked at her with rapt attention while Rohini again sighed and said," Few locals believe that the particular path is cursed."

"What??"

******************************

It was a very weird and unsettling feeling of walking on a road after knowing what kind of heinous act occurred out there.

A thirty year old curse.

The new article she read back in Trivandrum about a murder in Kochi started haunting her again.

Is the news true? Do people actually saw ghosts?

She was pondering over the murder when she saw someone. Someone was sneaking in a house. Tara's breath got stuck in her throat as she was Vanya ,sneaking in some house like thief.

Who is this girl???