I put my hands under Jades thighs and I pick her up while not breaking the kiss. I spin us around so her back is against the wall. She continues to massage the back of my neck, while I concentrate on trying not to drop her while still kissing her.

I pull away from the kiss and make my way down Jades jawline, then to her neck. I give her neck small kisses before I start giving her hickies. I tease her neck with my tongue which causes her to let out a shaky breath, then a small moan. I part from her neck, and give her another big kiss on the lips, before I carry her over to the bed and set her down. She gets comfortable, and I climb on top of her.

As I hover over her, I look into her ocean blue eyes, getting lost in them. I get snapped out of my thoughts when Jade pulls me down to her face and our lips collide again.

After about 13 seconds of making out, Jade pulled away to catch some air. "Giving up already?" I tease her with a smirk.

She gives me a stern look, "I'm sorry I couldn't breathe anymore." I laugh to myself as I lick my lips.

"You've lasted longer than that, you bottom" I immediately regret what I had just said cause by the second, Jade had flipped us around so she was now on top of me.

"What did I say about calling me that?" Jade whisper yells at me while her hand is around my neck. I stayed silent cause I didn't know what the fuck was about to happen.

"Answer me!" Jade yells for real this time. She was starting to turn red from all of the anger. And I was starting to turn more pale cause her grip around my neck was getting to tight.

"Fine. If you don't want wanna answer a simple question, you're gonna have to get punished" Jade says as she gets off of me. Once she lets go of my neck, I take a deep breath in as I hold my chest. She walks over to her drawer, opens it, and pulls out 2 pairs of handcuffs.

She walks over to the right side of the bed and attaches one of the handcuffs. She walks over to the left side and does the same.

Jade grabs my wrists and puts them into the handcuffs. She puts them at the tightest they can go so I can't escape. "Baby. No no no no!" I shout while she tightens the left handcuff. But she just ignored me.

"No! You didn't listen to me the last time, and I gave you a warning. But now, you deserve this punishment" Jade says with a smirk and the end of her sentence.

Jade walks around her room for a minute thinking about a punishment to give me. I just laid there in silence not wanting to anger her more.

JADES POV

I walked around the room with my hands on my hips thinking of a punishment. Y/n just laid there in silence.

My nails got shorter as I was chewing on them while thinking.

But then, I had the perfect idea. I walk over to my special drawer and pull out black lingerie. I look over to her and give her a smirk, and I walk into the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and replace it with the lingerie. Once I walk out of the bathroom, Y/n jaw dropped at the sight of me. I walk over to the bed and rest my hands at the end of the mattress. She jumped forward trying to get to me, but the cuffs stopped her. I give her a smirk then walk over to the side of the bed.

I noticed that she still had her clothes on. But I couldn't take off her shirt because of the cuffs. So I improvised.

I open the drawer that was in my nightstand, and pull out a pair of scissors. Her eyes look at me confused, but she bit her lip once I lick the tip of the shears of the scissors.