𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼

Depuis le début

Addison walked out of her ceramics class laughing with Tessa Langdon, a sweet human girl who was a junior, they sat together in two classes, and surprisingly Tessa never asked questions about Addison's family, "well this is my stop, I'll see you around Tess". Tessa smiled letting out a cheery "see ya" before continuing down the hall.

"Sissy!" Alice shouted before latching onto Addison's body instantly making everyone look over at the twins with weird expressions, "Allie-Cat!" Addison cheered back with a bright smile. "Why are we so excited? "Because it's just a good day, we're all back together, you're all smiley, it's just a great day to be happy" Alice was practically jumping up and down in her spot making Addison's smile grow before she realized something... "Uh, Alice where's Jasper? Normally he's with you after English?" Alice's smile dropped "oh shi- I left him alone with Becky, I thought he was right behind me" she spun around on her heels darting down the hall "please wait for us!"

Once Alice had retrieved Jasper from the clutches of Becky Smith the three of them made their way to the cafeteria like normal. Addison looked up at her husband with a cheeky smile "so Becky smith? sounds like I got some serious competition". Jasper glared down at her "don't even go there doll" his words only made her laugh as Alice contuined to apologize.

✰✰✰

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice announced shocking the group of humans as three more Cullen's sat down at their table "after all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper added lazily tossing his arm over Addison's shoulder as she tried to stifle a laugh. Jessica was visibly surprised managing to choke out a stuttered sentence "I-I've never seen your house", "no one's seen their house" Eric added as Addison gave him a sweet smile as her fingers interlaced through Jaspers "and now all of you will". 

"Another party Alice", "It'll be fun" Alice assured only to be shut down by the two brooders "yeah, that's what you said last time". Addison glared at the two for ruining Alice's happiness "give it a chance, honestly, you're both so boring- ow" she winced glaring at Jasper who pinched her arm before sending her a warning look. 

Mike coughed trying to defuse the now awkward tension "well cool, that's really uh...normal of you... what time?" Addison clenched her jaw at his words waiting for Alice to answer the question but after a moment of silence, Addison realized... Alice was having a vision... "Dress code? Bring anything? Cheetos?" 

Addison gently nudged her twin in the side "wake up, Alice", "she hasn't been getting much sleep lately senior jitters" Jasper added the words sounding weird yet fluent coming from him and it was enough to take away the attention from Alice. "So Jessica have you written your valedictorian speech yet," Addison asked further directing the attention from her twin as the Stanley girl went into a long long rant...