Chapter 23

I woke up with a bad ache in my head, it was dark and quiet, I couldn’t see anything. I was sat on a chair with my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied up too. “Hello” I yelled.

Dead silence is all I could hear, I don’t know how long I was sitting there but it felt like hours, and a door finally opened. The bright light almost blinded me and I could hear footsteps. The figure switched the lights on and I knew things were going to be ugly.

“Rose dear you have caused so much trouble, you see I was the only one who got away and I took my final trophy with me. Things worked out in my case Jack and all the gang are in jail thanks to the FBI and Ashton, I have all of the money in my car and I have you.” He came towards me and stroked my cheek.

“You’d better let me go Jake, no more games this is over” during the time I spent sitting in the chair I managed to loosen my legs and arms.  “Jake come closer please” he did as I said and his face was next to mine, I lifted my leg and kneed him in the balls.  I shook off the rest of the ropes and made a run for it but I got to the door and it was locked. He got up and made his way to me, my dress was ripped and my gun was gone so I had no defence.

“Bad girl, you know how many times you’ve done that too me and I fall for it every time but not anymore” he pulled out his gun and leapt forward trying to grab it. We both were fighting over the gun and I heard sirens. He pushed me to the grounded and the door opened he pulled the trigger but I heard two shots not one.