chapter 16

Chapter sixteen

Rose POV

I got off his lap and Ash looked upset I pulled the string to my robe to revile my lingerie; his eyes were filled with lust. I let the robe drop to the ground and Ash got up and came towards me, he picked me up bridal style and lay me down on the bed.

He kissed my neck and I moaned, he trailed kisses down my chest and looked up to me and spoke "Rose are you sure, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do"

"I wouldn't be dressed like this if I didn't" I kissed him and he showed me how much he loves me. "I love you" he mumbled, kissing my head and I fell asleep.

Ash POV

She fell asleep and I felt complete, she was the most amazing person ever. Sweet, kind, caring not to mention how sexy she is.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I ran a hot bath for her when she woke up. I went back to the room and she woke up.

She hissed in pain when she moved, "It's ok," I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I put her in the tub and I sat next to it.

"Feeling any better" I stroked her cheek.

"I'm just a bit sore, but I'm ok" she smiled and I could tell she wanted to say something. "Ash um-um, was I um you know, did you-" I cut her off by capturing her perfect lips. I pulled away and smiled.

"You were perfect and it was the best for me."

The rest of the day we spent talking and just enjoyed being together. Night came and we made love again, not caring about anything else in the world.

A/N

I know it's short, no details but you can use you imagination of what they did. I'm not comfortable with writing scenes like this