Eunji kept quiet for a while, before responding, "No, No I will just ask the doctor for another room." My eyes widened at her next words, "There is no space left in here, Sunoo. If it's okay with you we can both sleep in another roo-"

Almost immediately my eyes shot up, startling both Eunji and Sunoo, "Jung..won? Did we wake you up?"

"No, you didn't." I lowly answered and rose up from my uncomfortable position, taking Sunoo's arm away from Eunji, "I will take it from here, Sunoo. You can go join the others."

Eunji on the other hand kept quiet and even though I wasn't looking at her, i knew she was staring at me.

"It's okay, Jungwon. I will-" Sunoo started, but I immediately shook my head.

"I will take it from here." I didn't give Sunoo a single glance, "Go to sleep."

"Alright then." Sunoo smiled, "Take good care of her."

"I will."
And the next moment I already was walking towards the door.

Eunji didn't once protested and didn't utter a single word the moment i dragged her outside the room with her arm around my shoulders to support her.

And even though I probably wasn't allowed to bring her outside, I was sure she needed fresh air.

Sitting her down on a bench, I glanced at her concerned, while she avoided my eye contact almost too obviously.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, tilting my head when she finally looked at me.

"No." She smiled, "There's just a lot on mind after talking with Sunoo. Sorry if it seems like I'm a bit absent."

"What did he tell you?" I continued, my voice sounding colder than I wanted it to be.

"It's just..Sunoo told me you've been paying for my hospital bills." She spoke, as I noticed her clenching her fists, "Is it true?"

Something in her voice sounded like she didn't want it to be true. "Yeah. That's right. I've been taking care of your bills until now." I answered bluntly, "Why? Is that a problem?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Eunji shook her head, "Why would you do that?"

"I told you already." I nonchalantly answered, "It's because I lik-"

"Jungwon, if you are by my side or pay for any of my hospital fees, because you feel guilty or obligated to be here then please don't." She fidgeted with her hand, while I just exhaled deeply before turning my head to the side.

"What?" I shook my head and was about to grab her hand, when she pulled away, "Eunji, you got this wrong."

"Don't come here and try to get close to me because you feel bad for what happened to me. Because I was in coma. I don't want you to pity me. I don't need anyone to rely on."
Eunji's voice was a lot more fierce now. Her new strong side never fails to surprise me.

Sighing, I decided to take things in my own hands.
Eunji was just about to say something again, when I picked her up swiftly, making her eyes widen and shutting her up immediately.

"Jungwon, w-what are you doing?" She stuttered, looking around, "I told you already this isn't funny-"

"I think this is funny. Very funny actually." I nonchalantly spoke and started walking with her still in my arms.

Eunji was obviously caught off guard and was about to protest, when I spoke again, "Before you ask...Yes, yes i'm kidnapping you."

It was obvious that the two of us needed composure and relaxation right now. And I knew the perfect place.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked, sounding even more confused right now, "Where are you going? Let me down, Jungwon. I'm not allowed to leave the campus-"

"I really don't care." I grinned at Eunji's panic, "I told you before that I wanted to sneak out with you. And here we are."

"But-"

"For every next word you are say I will bring you another kilometre further away from the hospital." My words shut her up completely, as I smirked in satisfaction.

And it didn't take long till we finally reached our destination.
Eunji managed to stay quiet the whole time, except for once when she asked me if she was too heavy, which I shook my head with as an answer.

"It's so dark-" She started when I put her down, before she went quiet after looking at the sky in front of her.

Eunji was right.
It was incredibly dark that it took me a lot of effort to even see my own hand.

But it was enough for me to see the shining eyes of the girl standing next to me. She was in awe at the scenery in front of her and shakily took steps forward.

"It's so pretty." She mumbled walking ahead as if she could touch the star-filled sky, making me chuckle quietly.
I was busy looking at her to make sure she wouldn't trip and land face first into the grass.

"Yeah, pretty. Very pretty." I laughed, still looking at her, "It's the prettiest thing I've seen all day."

"Right? It's so beautiful-!" Eunji turned around to look at me, before turning bright red when she noticed that I actually was talking about her.

I mean not that I could see anything in this darkness. It was the typical gestures Eunji made everytime she was flustered, that made me assume that she was blushing right now.

"I mean the sky's pretty too, but there's something even more pretty in front of me." I tilted my head and slowly approached her.

"Wow, you really are extra cheesy today.." She spoke and turned away from me again.

"I know you actually like it so don't pretend like you don't~"

"Whatever you say."

We both sat down onto the slightly wet meadow and quietly stared at the dark sky in front of us.

"Jungwon?" Her voice suddenly sounded unsure, "Can I ask you something?"

I hummed in response, tilting my head.

"Why did you act so cold towards Sunoo when we were back?"

jungwon's p.o.v end

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚