Conner stood there typing a message on his phone for a moment before looking up and giving me a friendly smile.

"Hey! Come on in!" I greet him stepping aside.

Conner steps in looking around the house studying the interior decoration before his eyes landed on Angel and Hunter sitting on the floor up close to the coffee table watching us.

"And you must be Hunter?" He asks pointing to Angel.

"Nope but he is." Angel shakes his head pointing over to Hunter who looked equally amused and tired already.

"Sorry. The blonde hair, I just assumed..." He laughs. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm Conner. Your brother, I suppose."

"So I've heard." Hunter mumbled squinting his eyes. "What do you do for a living?"

"Hunter..." I start but he cuts me off.

"What? It's a seriously question." He defends himself looking from me back to Conner. "Do you like Tyler so far?"

"Well, I work as a Graphic Designer for a video game company. I design the virtual landscapes and things like that." Conner explains. "And yeah. Why not? He seems cool."

"Oh, that won't last long at all."

"Do you get first pick at new games?" Angel interjects placing his hand over Hunter's.

"Sometimes, yeah." Conner nods and Hunter hits Angel's arm.

"Pass me a blank invitation..." He mumbles picking up his pen again. "We can sit him right up front in Tyler's seat. Tyler can stand in the back on the alter."

Amari

I step out of my car and look around letting my eyes skim the park. There were kids running around on the playground and people walking dogs, but my eyes searched for Jake. I had decided to reschedule our little 'catch up' and instead of the coffee shop, I insisted on the park. Between my doctor wanting me to take it easy and try to be as gentle with my body as possible without just laying around and Justin being overly worried about my health and the baby, I couldn't even breath. I just needed to get out of the house and taking a walk around the park seemed like a good idea. Jake had asked me to meet him at the north entrance of the park and when I finally found him sitting on a park bench tying his shoes, I walked over to him.

"Ready to walk?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He smiles standing up and grabbing his book bag off the bench. "Let me know when you get tired. I have some waters and a few granola bars."

I nod my head and we begin walking. For a moment, we walked quietly just admiring the scenery laid out in front of us, but as we passed the noisy playground filled with children laughing, Jake spoke up.

"So, who is the lucky guy?" Jake asks looking over to me.

Instinctively my hand rests against my stomach and I smile a little.

"His name is Justin." I say. "I met him in college."

"Well, congratulations." He smiles. "So, I assume you and Tyler aren't close anymore?"