"Welcome everyone. We are so glad to finally meet you all. Prince Benjamin couldn't be here, unfortunately. I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress" she did a little bow and continued talking. "I am so honored to meet you, and I can't wait to see you in class. I'll leave you now to princess Audrey." Then, she walked away.
"Hello, yes I am princess Audrey, prince – soon to be king – Benjamin's girlfriend. I would be pleased to show you the school but unfortunately my heel just broke and I can't walk without it. I am sure many of us here would like to give you a tour. Can't wait to know you better. You must be Maleficent's son, right?"
"Uhm, really no. I am Jafar's son. She, on the other hand, is the one you're talking about." Jay said, pointing at Mal.
"Oh... Well, I hope we can put our past behind us, right? I totally do not blame your mother for trying to kill my parents and stuff. I am Aurora's daughter, you know, Sleeping-" Mal didn't left her time to finish the sentence.
"Beauty. Yeah, I know the name. And I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting all of the kingdom, but my mother, to that stupid christening." She told with a sarcastic tone, just like the other girl.
"Water under the bridge?" asked Audrey.
"Tots!" said Mal, with a fake laugh imitating her.

After that weird chat with Aurora's daughter, all of them went to find their dorms. Turns out, not many people in there wanted to actually give them a tour. Mal and Evie's room was so bright that Mal had to close the curtains. Jay and Carlos' dorm was so much better and so much bigger.

Three months had passed since the first four VKs went to Auradon. They made some friends, and they made some enemies too, of course. Evie found her spot in chemistry class, getting out that magical brain of hers and she began to frequent boys, all of them who broke her heart. Jay was captain of the school's team, whatever sport they played there. Carlos was still that shy boy of the Island, but he was getting better: he met a cute girl, the headmistress' daughter Jane. She was fine. Mal, on the other hand, did not get in at all. She didn't want to study and she was basically failing all of her classes, she had zero friends except for the guys who tried to ask her out sometimes.

The girl was sitting on her bed, trying to get her mind to study, but nothing happened.
"Oh my god Mal you would not ever believe what just happened!" exclaimed Evie as she got in the room.
Mal didn't even have the time to respond, that Evie was talking again. "Chad Charming just asked me out! Do you know how crazy that is? Chad Charming!" she was excited and Mal didn't want to ruin that moment to her but she had to.
"Hate to bring you to reality but Chad is an asshole."
"What do you mean? He's not"
"Let me guess, he asked you to do something for him, right?" Evie was kind of offended by that question, but Chad did ask her to do his homework for him. She didn't have time to answer that, because Jay and Carlos irrupted in the room.
"Hola girls, what up?" asked Jay, returning from his Spanish class probably.
"Chad Charming asked me out" announced Evie.
"That fuckboy? I thought you knew better" replied Jay.
"Anyways..." said Carlos trying to get to the point. "What do you say we go to the cinema tonight? They give a movie about robots, kinda cool right?"
"Well yeah, I'm not coming." Said Mal. "I am full of homework and I still have to study for three tests, so no social life. Gosh, I miss the Isle's school sometimes."

Mal's friends went to the cinema but Mal didn't have the brain to study. She thought maybe she could go to the cafeteria and see if she could eat something to help her concentrate.

"I am just saying, that you look so distant and I miss you." So, the cafeteria was a no go. There were already two people. She just would've waited that they were gone.
"Yeah, and you're a bitch but I don't seem to complain."
"What the hell has gotten into your mind, Benny-Boo?" that was Audrey and the King talking. Was she just witnessing the royal breakup? Audrey left after that, all angry.
"Yeah Benny-Boo how dare you calling me a bitch when I am, in fact, also a spoiled brat?" joked Mal, coming the King's way. He laughed.
"You must be Mal, Maleficent's daughter am I right?" he asked, tending her a hand to shake. "I still am so sorry I couldn't meet you when you've arrived here." She shook his hand.
"You are so right, and I hear you're the King, now. I was at your coronation. It was truly beautiful, your Majesty." Mal said, kind of mocking him.
"I thank you, but please don't call me like that. I'm Ben." He smiled. Mal felt something in her stomach when she saw him smiling.
"Well Ben, what was happening between you two? You couldn't be more in love." The girl hoped that he understood her sarcasm.
"Is it that obvious?" he asked
"That you don't love her at all? Yeah. You're like her stuffed puppy." He, again, laughed.
They sat at a table.