14 | ♤

惚⃣ れ⃣ た⃣ 病⃣ に⃣ 薬⃣ な⃣ し⃣

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖙 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖘

░▒▓█ A blast from the past

That fateful day 

It was an unfortunate winter's day, M/N had just come back from her latest job interview. She needed to get some sort of part time job so she could entertain herself while the kids were at school or preschool. She was tired, she didn't know what exactly it was, she was constantly fatigued, not to mention her bones hurt without reason and her immense weight loss. 

She didn't need to loose weight, she was a perfect size, but it just kept happening. She was an unhealthy size, she was too skinny. She would get unusual bleeding and a cough that would never go away. Now you know her symptoms of cancer you know when it all started for her. 

That day she walked into her handsome husband's office, Ogai Mori, she saw him wanting to tear out his hair. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, he was whispering no more like murmuring hurried messages to himself. M/N couldn't decode what he was talking about, it was too quiet. 

"Dear, you okay?" She asked, walking closer to him and rubbing his shoulders, not bothering to look down at his work worried that she would invade his privacy. He didn't say anything, he just stood up and leaned his head on hers. "Darling, what's wrong?" She asked again, waiting for some sort of response. 

"I have to leave." He stated. 

"Where too?" She asked, a soft smile on her beautiful features. "You know I'll always be right behind you." M/N placed her hand on his cheek, allowing him to lean into her hand more. 

"I mean...leave you." He tried to get the words out. It hurt to say them, just as much as it hurt for her to hear. He was often times emotionless when it came to everyone else, but he loved his family. You may not believe it, but this courageous act shows it all. 

"W-what?" She gasped, taking her hand away and lifting his head up with her hand, he looked broken. "W-we were just making it work, I- what?" She felt tears stream down her tinted cheeks, she was not expecting this. 

"It's for your own protection." He whimpered, he too was crying. That's right, leaving the love of his life made the mighty Ogai Mori cry like a little bitch. His family was everything to him, he wanted his daughter to be his little girl forever, he wanted his son to watch kendo with him forever. 

"For my own protection?" She cried. "How can you leaving me be worth any protection?" She scoffed, moving away from him. "We had stopped fighting, we were finally acting like how we used too." She sat down on the chair opposite his desk and hurried her face in her palms. "I thought you felt that way too." 

"Darling I can't explain it now, it would put you all into danger, I don't want that." He sighed, dragging a hand through his already messy hair, his eyes were sunken into his face and he had huge eye bags. They really showed the amount of pain he was going through. 

"Don't." She stated, standing up. "I hope you rethink what you said." She whimpered, tears cascading down her cheeks as she tried to hold herself together for his sake. "I expect to see you at dinner." 

She didn't. 

She didn't see him again for that matter. 

He came in and took away all his thing.