12 | ♤

恋⃣ と⃣ せ⃣ き⃣ と⃣ は⃣ 隠⃣ さ⃣ れ⃣ ぬ⃣

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓

░▒▓█ Training 

"You know you can't just pretend nothing happened between us." I stood my ground, Chuuya simply glanced back at me, giving me a cold glare. One that I wasn't expecting, not from him. He was so sweet to me. It's like his true colours shine through finally. 

"You want to talk about it?" Chuuya yells, I nod my head. "Fuck, okay!" He screamed. "We kissed, we shouldn't have, is that much fucking obvious?" He heaved, walking up to me and pulling me from the ground just to shake me ever so slightly. "You acted like nothing happened."

"You liked it and you fucking know it." I yelled back. "I wanted to say something but I couldn't!" I yelled, trying to tip my hands from his iron tight grasp (only barely). "Do you think I wanted this?" I cried out. 

"Clearly, it was your idea for the build up kiss that went nowhere." Chuuya scoffed. "You're fucking psychotic if you think that was a good idea." Chuuya glared, all hints of sweetness from either of us had disappeared a long time ago. Unfortunately, of course. He was stronger than he knew, clearly. His grip hurt. 

"Leave me alone." I whimpered, his grip tightened, I don't think he intentionally hurt me. He never would, I know this because he was the most amazing person I'd have ever seen. The most amazing person I have ever met. I don't think he's changed, it's simply a small altercation which was caused due to a change of occupation. I should've just gone to medical school on a scholarship and became a doctor. That's a high paying job that is far from Chuuya or the Agency, I would've been able to not only make money but have Chuuya. 

Life is a shame. 

"No!" He yelled, he moved his hands too fast. His grip was too strong. I fell to the floor, I was on my knees, my palms were sweaty and bleeding. "Shit! Y/N I didn't mean to!" He cried, immediately aiding me. "Fuck, you know I didn't mean to do that." 

"I wouldn't know." I stated, he wouldn't do that, I don't think at least. He has never even slightly touched me wrongly, unless it was that fucked training. "You're so different, so distant." I commented, moving my hands away from him. 

"I'm sorry Y/N." He said with a small frown, crossing his legs as he sat next to me, he grabbed a packet of tissues from his coat pocket, taking one and dabbing the blood from my hands. "You know I wouldn't do that." He smiled softly, his eyes locking with mine. 

"It's okay." I smiled. "Accidents happen, however if you do this again I'll fucking kill you." I said sweetly with my kindest smile. He clearly thought I was joking. 

"I would be disappointed if you didn't." He chuckled a wider smile making an appearance on his sorrowful features. He was a good person, I'm just disappointed that his fate was dark and bleak, his were swimming with the ghosts of his past. I could feel his pain from his gentle hold on my hand. 

"Chuuya, I would think you'd be more conscious after our last, conversation of sorts." A familiar voice chuckled. "Honestly, I'm almost disappointed." I kept my gaze locked onto Chuuya's eyes, his expression changing from sorrow to anger in a matter of seconds. "Hatstand, I expected better." 

"Why are you here?" Chuuya growled, handing me the tissue he was using and standing up from his cross legged position. "If it's for Y/N, you can't help that she's joined the Port Mafia." I looked up at Chuuya and noticed his small scowl. "I'm sorry if her letter of resignation hasn't come through yet, we only just mailed it." He laughed, walking away and closer to the voice. I turned my head. It's Dazai and the agency, how splendid, one problem, Chuuya is very important to me and if I joined the Agency again I would have an even shorter chance with him. My chances with him are beginning to run dry, the more aggressive I become, the more I realise upon scrutinisation I shouldn't squander my possible opportunities.