13 | ♤

惚⃣ れ⃣ た⃣ 病⃣ に⃣ 薬⃣ な⃣ し⃣

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

░▒▓█ Chess board

Y/N and Atsushi had spent the rest of their time talking, about their own pains and what haunts them.  This was difficult, because they're in a safe space it's okay but it was still hard. It's the thought that counts. The conversation became with very heavy topics, it even turned to a specific red headed guy.

"He used to be so kind and caring, he was intoxicating and then I started working for the Mafia." She sighed, Atsushi didn't know what it was like to be in love, he couldn't exactly understand her exact pain but he got a rough idea of what it was like. "He was honestly perfect." She quivered. 

"Then why don't you just say something?" The younger male asked, which made Y/N smile in a moment of quiet perfection. She ruffled his hair and smiled kindly towards the taller male, he was too sweet. 

"What would I say, Atsushi?" She inquired. "Something like 'hey in case you wanted to know I'm a mess over you and I'd appreciate it if you lowered all of your morals so that we could fu- date' that wouldn't exactly work, now would it?" She joked. 

"Y/N, I don't know much about relationships or anything like that but if you love someone then they should be worth more than their morals." He smiled. "Then maybe you should just say something to him." 

Meanwhile, Dazai and Chuuya were fighting, the rest of the agency had searched the area for any traces of Y/N or the white headed boy. They didn't catch where they went, they were far too caught up with Chuuya and his kind words of encouragement. 

"So, you and Y/N!" Dazai yelled before quickly dodging Chuuya's advances. "I told you I'd hurt you if you broke her and I'm not going to lie." He paused to kick him back a little, which did nothing to Chuuya. "I'm not surprised you became a dick even to her." 

"I'm not a dick to her and I didn't hurt her!" Chuuya yelled landing a punch on Dazai, Dazai took this opportunity to keep him in a head lock. Chuuya started wailing around and trying to escape.  He grumbled. "Let me go!" He bellowed, slamming him foot onto Dazai's causing him to let go and whine. "If you really care about her then let me train her!"

"That's not the point!" Dazai groaned. "She clearly really likes you and you're just a constant asshole!" Chuuya kicked Dazai's legs out from under him and pinned him to the ground. 

"I'm not an asshole and I really like her as well!" Chuuya yelled at Dazai, Dazai simply smirked and looked around. "You're a prick to think I don't, she's everything!" Chuuya paused, scanning Dazai's expression. "She's perfect, I just can't get involved with her!"

"Perfect is a bit of a stretch but I think you're pretty cool too." A voice laughed, Chuuya looked up and noticed the H/C haired girl standing with her arms crossed and a wide goofy grin on her features. "If you really like me then you would man up and we could properly go out." She chuckled. 

"You hear the girl." Dazai whispered to Chuuya. "Go ahead and do your thing." He winked towards Chuuya, for once Dazai is actually being supportive of Chuuya and something he does. 

"I fucking hate you, I can't get involved with anyone I work with, actually I shouldn't be able to be involved with anyone!" He whispered to Dazai. "If I leave her she'll kill me or worse, her father will." 

"Then don't do that?" Dazai laughed. 

"You make a fair point there." Chuuya commented. He stood up and stepped on Dazai while he did, rubbing his shoe into his shirt. "We're both intense people though, what if it comes to that?"

"Then I hope to come to your funeral." Dazai gave the shorter red a toothy smile, he quickly stood up and urged the red head to say something by pushing him a bit using his shoe. The kind of way brothers would mess with each other. Not saying these two are anything like brothers because, they're obviously not. 

"Properly go out you say?" Chuuya said, trying to completely ignore the fact that he was a mess from the conversation they had just had and also from the display she had just seen. Both were mixed to together to create the perfect concoction of embarrassment. "If you're willing to make it work, I guess I am." 

"That is certainly no way to say you'll go out with me, god I sound like a teenage girl." Y/N grumbled the last part under her breath. Chuuya simply chuckled and ignored the stares from not only Dazai but also the white haired eighteen-year old male who was beyond confused. 

"Atsushi, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think we should just leave Y/N here." Dazai called over to Atsushi. "I think it's time we got going." Everyone was perplexed, they had spent all this time navigating where Y/N could be to get her back and Dazai simply calls the entire thing off based on the little scene that was going on between Chuuya and herself. 

"You're kidding Dazai?" The white haired teen inquired. "I don't want to go if we don't get Y/N back!" Atsushi demanded almost. Y/N put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, sending him a loving look. 

"Listen to Dazai, I would trust his judgement, he's mostly right." Y/N told the boy, he looked at her and grumbled. Clearly unhappy with what she had to say, she wasn't wrong. Most of the time Dazai was right. There was just something about how he was always right. "Besides, I have some unfinished business." She looked over to Chuuya and smirked, causing the red head to gulp. 

"You heard the lady!" Chuuya suddenly exclaimed, causing Atsushi to jump a little, Dazai and Atsushi obliged leaving to tell the others that they had completely failed. "Now, where were we?" He asked, pretending he didn't have a clue.

"I'm pretty sure you called me perfect." Y/N jokingly mocked, smiling at red head and moving closer towards him. "You can't take it back now." 

"Oh but I don't want too." He smirked, taking large strides towards her, he used two fingers to lift up her chin and inspected her face. "Just as beautiful as I remember." He laughed. "You know, I think I can ignore the occupation you currently take up." 

"Such a fancy way to put it, so, what does this mean?" She laughed, taking Chuuya's hand from her chin and into her own hand. "I heard it's a red flag to not put a label on anything." She poked her tongue out, causing him to chuckle lightly. 

"If you'll have me." He started with a small tint to his cheeks. "Then I'd be the happiest man in the world." He smiled. "I would make a great boyfriend!" He yelled, flashing a toothy smile, something she hadn't seen. Not so wide or so genuine!

"Of course you idiot." She laughed, pulling him down by his bolo tie and kissing his lips softly, he kissed back. After a few seconds they pulled away and seemed to be in absolute awe of each other. It was like something just suddenly clicked in them. Like this was where they were supposed to be. 

"First day of training and you've done pretty well." He jested.

"That's the first thing you say?" She scoffed. "I've done pretty well?" She pretended to be offended. "I think I'll have to revoke my answer." She joked. 

"I'm kidding don't do that." He said quickly, regardless of that being a joke, it worried him that she would leave him. Sure, his immediate excuse was heartbreak, but he wasn't really worried about that. He knew she would never break up with him and he felt that he would never want to see her cry, he didn't want to be the reason she felt heartbroken because in reality he loved her