Count down started, Journalists were fixing their cameras to record rocket launching and telecast it live.

NASA officers are counting every second with proud smiles.

Taehyung is very excited and nervous, his heart is not listening his words at all. It is completely out of control.

Even though he seems very calm and composed infront of media, he is freaking from inside. 

Security have gathered around that zone, loud noise echoed across that place.    

One the NASA officers shouted loudly with proud smile,

" Yesss!!. Rocket launched safely as expected"

Tears started gathering around Taehyung's eyes. He prayed every day for her safety. Finally Jisoo landed safe.

Astronauts came out of  space rocket with huge smile while removing  helmet of their space suit. 

Taehyung's heart is beating out of control, he could hear sound his own heart beats. He glanced at every astronaut with very composed face, his baby didn't came out yet.

Taehyung counted, 4 astronauts came out. Last one would be his baby, he closed his eyes waiting for Jisoo to come out.

He slowly opened his eyes but she didn't come out till now.

Journalists and NASA officers were busy in taking their snaps and congratulating them. They didn't notice particularly about Jisoo's absence .

Taehyung panicked, where is his baby?. Astronauts came towards them and started removing their space suits underneath they wore normal dresses.

He is literally trembling, even his voice is not coming out to enquire    about Jisoo. 

Taehyung started gesturing with hands to Namjoon, asking where is Jisoo? with glossy eyes and trembling hands.

Namjoon understood him, he is even confused why she didn't come out?.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's back repeatedly and asked NASA officers about Jisoo.

Those officers who are busy in congratulating astronauts were shocked by Namjoon's question.

Even few of media people started shouting loudly, where is Jisoo?.

Astronauts   counted among themselves and  were really confused, why did their Jisoo didn't come out along with  them?.  

Then high heel sound  came from rocket landing area. Jisoo came out with apologising smile. She removed her space suit inside itself.

Jisoo took long time to come out because she forget Taehyung's polaroid photo in space cabin. She went to that cabin again and collected his photo.

She is looking very natural, with honey like skin and pearly smile.
It seems like she applied strawberry flavoured lip balm while coming out.

Taehyung felt like he could breathe again. He wanna shout at  Jisoo for giving him mini heart attack before.

But looking at his gorgeous baby, his anger vanished away.  She is safe and smiling widely.