11

Aria looked over her shoulder. They were now out of the party on their way to the campus. Aiden was taking her to her room, she had helped him when he was drunk, and this was his time to repay that favor. Apart from that he was her friend; he couldn't just leave her in the party.

"I forgot something" she said as they walked through the campus park. Aiden rolled his. He knew she was stark drunk and incoherent words were inescapable.

"For the third time Aria you didn't forget anything" he said a bit irritated. Aria nodded.

"Yes I did" she stated. Aiden sighed.

"No you didn't" Aria stunned.

"Yes I did!" Aiden stopped and looked at her.

"What did you forget then?" Aria bit her lip.

"Mmmm, my cigarettes" she made up wanting to go back to the party. Aiden shook his head and they started walking again. He was never going to allow her to go back to the party.

"You don't smoke" Aria crossed her arms as they walked.

"You don't know that, and you currently don't know me!" she said infuriately while she rushed him with soft paws, she would have called punches. Aiden sighed again. Even though he was aware that she was drunk, she was still getting on his nerves.

"Fine, maybe you do, but I can buy you some new ones at the shop over there, but now you have to get home, you have to get to bed because you're way too drunk" Aria still had her arms crossed.

"Why don't you buy some for the girl you were spending your time with upstairs instead. I don't want to go home, I'm going back to the party" she said stubbornly trying to push past Aiden, but no chance.

"The girl I was with is just a friend, he and her boyfriend had a fight, I was just talking to her." Aiden explained. Aria nodded at the answer not really paying attention, she just really didn't want to go home.

"And you were the perfect mediator right, handsome Aiden. . . she decides to run into your comforting hands after her boyfriend must have abandoned her." Aria answered.

"Dena is at home, she is gonna take good care of you" Aiden sighed and kept walking. They walked a few minutes in silence while Aria was thinking then she suddenly stopped

"I want to go home!" she said with a smile. Aiden stopped as well and turned to look at her. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he knew that she was tipsy.

"Are you okay?" Aria nodded

"I want to go home and smash her face in" she said angrily. Aiden walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders from behind and started pushing her forward. That was the best he could do for now.

"I don't think so missy, you can sleep at my place" he said and started walking in the direction of his dorm room. Aria didn't look at where they were walking; she just shook her head in disagreement.

"No I am going home." Aiden just continued to walk over to the boy dorm with Aria when they got there he opened the door to his dorm. Aria walked in before she realized she wasn't at her dorm.

"Where am I?" she asked confusedly. Aiden shook his head a bit, chuckling under his breath. He did so, so that she wouldn't find out that he was actually making jest of her.

"At my dorm" he said. Aria shook her head.

"No, I was supposed to go home, Dena needs to hear what I think about her snobby face" she said and started to go to the door again. Aiden stood in front of the door. That's one hell of a truth Aria, Dena really has a snobby face Aiden thought.

"No! You can do that tomorrow, when you are sober." He said knowing she wouldn't. Aria stopped right in front of him looking up in his eyes.

"Just let me through" again Aiden shook his head like he had done about a million times that night.

"No, you are not going anywhere" he said looking back into her eyes. Aria narrowed her eyes, still looking into his deep brown ones. She wanted so badly to go smash Dena's face in, but right now there was one thing she wanted even more, something had been burning inside her, she needed to let it out. Looking into his eyes, she leaned fastidiously forward and gave him a hard kiss. Surprised by the kiss, Aiden didn't really think about it before he spontaneously kissed her back putting his hands on her waist, dragging her closer to him. Aria moved her lips in rhythm to his, before she slowly opened her mouth. Aiden felt her lips opening he smirked and slipped his tongue in starting to make out with her. Aria dropped her purse and slowly started walking backwards-dragging Aiden with her. Aiden took a few steps before he stopped and dragged her close again still making out with her, their lips gliding smoothly to one another just as their tongues too. Until both lips and tongues became one. Aria smiled as she put her arms around his neck getting up on her tiptoes, but drunk as she was she stumbled in her high heels. Aiden took a tight grip on her as he felt her about to fall after all Aria was really drunk. Breaking the kiss, but their lips were still touching each other. Aria lifted one of her feet and opened the zipper on her shoe and then she kicked the shoe off. Then she did the same with the other shoe. She looked back up into Aiden's brazen brown eyes before kissing him again shutting her eyes enjoying the kiss. Aiden, also having his eyes closed started to lead her over to the bedroom, but went a bit of tracks and suddenly they were on the floor Aiden on top of Aria, heaving a heavily like they were planting potatoes on a hot Sunday morning during the make out session. Aria was now lying on the cold floor, Aiden on top of her. She smirked and with one movement she was now on top of Aiden still making out with him. She grabbed his hair playing roughly with it. Aiden had both his hands on her tight little ass squeezing it a bit lifting her a little higher up then back down again. This had to be the best make out he had ever had.