9

Aria looked down at her phone and gulped, her mother was calling now, she looked up at the bank, just few meters from where she stood, then at the phone again before answering.

"I can explain!" she said fast before her mother got the chance to yell at her.

"I really hope so" her mom said angrily through the phone. Aria gulped again.

"My friend was supposed to pay, but she forgot her wallet, so I had to pay, she just got her wallet and were on our way to the bank to send the money back" she said fast. Kate sighed.

"Fine, but Aria you know this is wrong, you can't use your friends this way." Aria gasped. Definitely her mom was far from the truth, but she gave her daughter the best advice she could ever receive.

"Of course not, she said she wanted to pay, I would never ask something like that!" she said a bit irritated now. Kate smiled to herself.

"Okay hun, I just had to check, I hope to see the money back in soon" she said nicely but strictly before hanging up. Aria looked down at the phone before she took a deep breath and walked into the bank, her business in the bank today had become mandatory, especially with the lie she had told her mum. She walked over to a man.

***

Aria walked in her room Dena was still not home, she had to get ready or the party she was going to with Aiden tonight. She smiled to herself as she looked through her clothes. She decided to go with the new clothes she had bought when she was out shopping the other day. She looked at her makeup, but decided to do something drastic for herself since she finally had some money. She took up her phone and called Blake. Blake answered after a few seconds.

"What's up?" she asked in a happy tone. Aria smiled as she walked out the door from her dorm room.

"Are you working today?" she asked.

"No, why?" Blake asked and Aria smiled.

"Good, come with me to the beauty salon" Blake giggled a bit, she thought Aria was joking. A dry-joke it was.

"And how are we suppose to afford that?" she asked. Since she could now afford it, she wasn't depriving herself of the benefits of having all what she desired.

"I have a lot of money now, it's on me". Blake raised an eyebrow thankful that Aria couldn't see it, even from the other side of the end of the line.

"Okay I will meet you, but then you have to tell me the whole story!" she demanded. Aria giggled.

"Fine" she said before hanging up.