♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

Start from the beginning

He didn't respond, but rather, pulled the phone into his pocket and hid away what words spilt across the screen. 

LIST UPDATED.

DALLAS GARCIA - 28 MILLION. 

"I'm not hiding anything." Scott shook his head.  Dallas gave him a sceptical look but ignored his heavy sigh. "But you are."

"What?" She directed her look to him, and eventually, Kira, Malia and Stiles stared between them. 

Dallas stumbled back as he abruptly turned to face her. "I had another look at the list. Who the hell is Sybil?"

Dallas raised an eyebrow. "Scott, you have no idea what you're talking about-"

"No, I do. Is there another siren we have to worry about?"

Dallas grew quiet while her look fell sour. "What do you mean 'worry about'?" she spoke with a scoff. "Scott, she's not gonna eat you."

"She's a killer, Dallas-"

"She's just like me, Scott!" She spoke over him before dropping her hands to her sides. "If she's a killer, then what am I?"

He pulled her aside and spoke quieter. "You're different, okay?" he frowned. "I know you, I don't know her - and I'll take her down If I have to."

"That doesn't even make any sense-"

Scott shook his head in dismay. "I'm not asking for your permission, Dallas. I'm just letting you know. You, I know how to deal with-"

 Kira took a step back away from the shelves of membrane and water as they all came to a slow boil. "Deal with?" Dallas knitted her eyebrows. "What do you mean, deal with?"

He ran a hand over his mouth. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, it sounds an awful lot like control." her shoulders drooped with disappointment. 

Scott avoided her look. "Some people need to be."

Dallas shook her head from side to side with knitted eyebrows. "You sound like Peter," she spoke with a bitter tone. "Thing is, Peter didn't pretend to be my friend."

The McCall swallowed down the hurt in his throat. "I am your friend-"

"Then why would you even entertain the idea of hurting my au-" Dallas stopped herself mid-sentence. She didn't want him to know that much. "-someone like me."

Stiles wanted to get involved, to pull both of the people he cared deeply for apart and give them time to cool off. But when he tried to, Kira pulled him back by his arm. She gestured to Dallie's scales that waved over her skin and Scott's claws and red eyes that cracked through his cheery demeanour. 

Someone was gonna get hurt. 

"Can you promise me she wouldn't hurt us?" Scott stepped forward with glowing eyes while she fell silent. "I can deal with you, but not another. Not more of them."

She dropped her shoulders in a sense of disappointment and mumbled lowly. "An abundance of werewolves and it's fine, but one too many sirens and suddenly it's a problem?" she scoffed and took a step back. "You know what? Take a hit at Sybil. Take one at my mother if it really pleases you, but don't say I didn't try and stop you." she tried to push past but he took a grasp at her arm.

While his eyes flickered to Stiles, who shook his head from side to side. Then to Kira, who held a sympathetic look on her face. Then finally, to Malia, who just seemed really confused.

He tore his eyes away and lay them on Dallas. "We got your number wrong." he paused.  "It's not in the thousands. Its Million. 28 Million. Higher than Sybil's." Scott swallowed. "They want you dead more than any of us. Why?"