"Wow, trying to change the subject?" Ross asks, nudging her side. She nudges him back but doesn't say a word.

"We haven't thought of any." Lachlan shrugs. "Wait, who's going home for Labor Day?" They ask. Even though they are in Canada and Canadians don't celebrate a U.S. holiday, production still gave everybody the entire week off. It's sort of a break, too. Laura even scored a week off, too. Only Ross and Gavin seem to be the ones going home for a week, well, and Laura. She just didn't announce it. "Well shit. When are your guys' flights?"

"Mines Friday night after filming." Gavin tells them.

"Uh..." Ross looks Laura. He honestly has no idea. Laura booked the flights. He knows they're staying an entire week, though. She playfully rolls her eyes and points between the two of them.

"We're leaving Saturday morning." She tells everyone.

"Shit, you got a week off, too?" Gavin asks.

"Yeah. Most of my cast mates are flying home." She shrugs. "I have a few music related things to handle." She as a couple of band meetings, along with a couple of rehearsals. She's playing on The Late Late Show with James Corden. She's not getting interviewed, though, just performing.

"She's playing The Late Late Show with James Corden that Thursday." Ross tells them.

"Holy shit." Jaz says, her eyes wide. "That's amazing." Laura smiles.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. Hopefully performing on there will open up new doors for me. I really wanna go on more late night shows and actually be interviewed, too." She explains. "Are we ready for a movie yet?"

"Yes yes, we can find one now." Gavin says with a laugh. He grabs the remote. Laura leans back on the couch.

"Is it weird if I say I'm proud of you?" Ross quietly asks Laura as the group begins talking about what movies to watch.

"Proud of me for what?" She asks.

"Proud of your singles success. And just everything in general right now." She shrugs at his words. "I had nothing to do with any of it, but I still feel proud." He adds. "You're doing amazing things. And you're so sweet all the time. You don't let fame get to your head at all." She gives him a closed mouth smile.

"Thanks, Ross." She whispers.

"You're amazing." She closes her eyes for a moment.

"Keep sweet talking me and we'll have to leave." He raises his eyebrows.

"Is that a challenge? Because I'm so fucking down to leave and go to my apartment." She chuckles softly.

"No it's not a challenge. It's a stop talking request, sweetheart." She gently pats his thigh. He pouts.

"Well that's stupid." He mumbles, crossing his arms. She hums in response. It takes the group a little while before picking a movie. It's some comedy with Will Ferrell is in. Laura barely makes it a half hour in before her eyes grow heavy and her head starts falling to the side. Around the forty minute mark, her head is completely resting on Ross' shoulder. "Kiernan." Ross whispers. Kiernan sits forward a little bit to look at him. "Are her eyes closed?" He asks. She can't see his face, due to the fact her heads facing downwards, kinda falling off of his shoulder and into his chest. Kiernan squints and leans forward some more.