"WHATT?!" I snapped, my voice still came out heavy.

He flinched a little,"Y/n- are you cry- Y/n, baby please listen to me. I know what you're thinking. It's not like that. Please, please talk to me Y/n. I swear this is a misunderstanding. Y/n-"

"Stop! St-top! I haven't asked for clarification yet!" I stuttered between my sobs.

"Y/n- please. Please show me you face Y/n. Lemme clear it to you, it's not what you think-"

"Oh really!?" I picked my phone up and faced the cam, "You think I'm that stupid Jungkook!? You missed calling me yesterday. THIS GIRL COMES TO YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S EVENING THERE. And and also- it's early morning for you right now. And you are coming back to your apartment with her from God knows where! And now she asks you for keys to your room? YOU THINK I DON'T-"

"Y/N NO! Give me just one chance to speak Y/n. Please, just one chance." His eyes were glossy- it made me shut up.

"I couldn't call you yesterday cause we had an early morning call at the University! They needed us to fill forms before college. I even texted you that I'd call you later! As for right now- I went for a morning jog-"

"WITH STACY?!"

He breathed out deeply before he continued,"Y/N. STACY IS NOAH'S GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS NO ONE TO ME." I was frozen. I was dead ass frozen.

Of course she was Noah's girlfriend.

"She came for Noah last evening- that's today morning for you! So I had to hang up on you and leave them to their privacy. And right now- we three went jogging!" He explained.

"Sh-she's Noah's girlfriend?" I squeaked out, just to confirm again.

"Yes Y/n! She is! Wanna hear them right now!? They're probably doing it again-" he started walking back to his room door.

"NO, NO!" I screamed out.

"No, I'll-"

"I believe you. I believe you Jungkook don't-" I blurted. He stopped immediately and walked back to his spot near the far end of the lobby.

"Please don't doubt me again Y/n. I love you and only you." He flashed his big eyes with a puppy face at me.

"I'm- I'm sorry I hurt you like that Jungkook. I was-- blinded by insecurities. I was just too scared- You're sooo soo far from me koo, I-"

"Don't say sorry. Please don't. It was valid. I would've thought the same if I were in your place." He comforted.

"I miss you koo." I said, wiping off my almost dried tears.

"I know. Me too y/n. It's just another three and half month and I'll hold you in my arms again." He said, looking away.

"When are you going to- college?" I asked.

''OH RIGHT. Shit I gotta go. I need to get those who wild bears out of the room first. Go have food and sleep. I'll call you in the morning." He smiled at the screen, waiting for me to respond.

I nodded once with my lips pulled up.

"Bye, love you." He said, scrunching his nose cutely.

"Love you too koo." I smiled as he hung up, walking back to his apartment.

After the screen blacked out, I just sat there hugging my knees and wondering about how I let insecurity rule over me and doubted Jungkook for cheating over me! HOW COULD I!? He didn't even get angry at me for it, which boys usually do. I wanted to slap myself soo bad.

Hmm, so Stacy was Noah's girlfriend. But still. I didn't get a good vibe from her. Something about the way she talks to him is- weird. Jungkook is awkward around her too. Or maybe I was just over thinking.