Chapter 21

<Edited>

<Edited>

By the end of March, everything was finalized- his apartment, his time to leave, his pre admission processes- everything was cleared.

April had already begun. Jungkook tried spending most of his free time with us. Well, the free time was hardly some hours per day. He was still busy getting his books and forms and what not, together.

We'd had an overnight mini party with our the families the previous night and for a change- we had the company of Sesha's parents too. It was fun seeing Koo whine like a baby when Mrs.Jeon was spilling the tea about how notorious he was when he was small, well- he hadn't grown up anyway.

All our families sat around the coffee table in the living room, chatting and laughing like a single tribe. It felt warm and safe. Not to mention Jungkook's hand, protectively wrapped around my waist as we silently listened to everyone talk.

"You all chat. We'll go to the backyard for some fresh air." Taehyung said, standing up.

Sesha shot a look at her dad. Not to mention how strict they were about Sesha being in a relationship. They probably didn't know about Sesha and Taehyung- explains why she hadn't even hugged Taehyung since they arrived.

"Yeh, let's go." I shot up, well aware of who all 'we' originally included in Tae's speech.

"I-" he began, giving me a look before he understood my motives.

Jungkook patted my back lightly, as if in appreciation of my instant move. The four of us walked out to the same garden, where him and I had shared cherishable movements under the starry sky- well, not soo starry this time.

A whole buffet was set up around the garden for all of us- snacks, beverages, deserts and- SOJU.

Of course, Tae and Koo were officially allowed to drink. Sesha was goin be 17 in less than 24 hour. And as for me? I didn't care. I knew I could handle alcohol well. As it is which of us had not tasted alcohol before?

The four of us grabbed a Soju can each and sat down on the grass, ignoring the candle lit dinner table.

Jungkook let half of his hip on my lap as we four sat crossed legged on the ground. Sesha did sit beside Taehyung, but still maintained her distance.

I remembered how Koo and I constantly teased them by touching eachother and sharing kisses. Good for us, out parents came out for dinner before TaeSha could start kicking us even brutally.

We even watched some old movie after dinner- hardly did I even pay attention sitting at the back of the hall with Jungkook's body wrapped around me. Tae and Sesha finaly got to satisfy their thirst of touch- wait I went to far with the words- since none of the parents looked back to check on us.

Him and I sat watching random videos on youtube while we cuddled eachother. I was literally enclosed between his legs and arms, holding my phone up for both of us to watch, with a quilt over our entangled bodies.