Chapter 15-B

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Stop gapping at the board you two! Let's get in! You need to choose the bikes! And you might want to start your vlog now." Jungkook said, pulling my hand.

WHAT- WE GET TO CHOOSE??

Even though I'm not a bike obsessed like the other three, it still excited me. We walked in through the gates to a small ground, every inch of which was covered with bikes. Dammn- looks at those.

From the corner my eyes, I could see the huge cheeky grin on Jungkook's face- but before I could lift my hand to pinch his cheeks, he already moved forward pulling me along with him.

The owner greeted us in a few minutes while Tae and Koo showed us the options we had, "Hello ladies and gentlemen."

I held my camera facing the boys and the bikes as they grinned at.

Harley Davidson, Royal Enfield, Triumph tiger, Brough superior, Midual, Tamburini t2, Indian roadmaster..... All lined up, right in front of my eyes. WERE THOSE EVEN RENTAL!?? Authentic.

"You must be Master Jeon and Master Kim?" The owner asked.

"Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung." Tae said, holding his hand out, which the owner, Mr.Min- as so read on his name lable, took with a smile.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook." Said Koo, holding his hand out, Mr.Min shook his hand too.

"As we chatted last night, here are your shortlisted choices lined up. Once you all are done choosing, please come to the office, I'll be there." He said, pointing towards the big cabin in the far corner of the ground, after which he gave us a gummy smile and left. So that was what they were doing on the phone the previous night.

"Sesha, Y/n. Choose." Taehyung said, gesturing towards the bikes in front of us.

The boys stood there, cross armed- grinning at each other, while her and i examined the bikes with our eyes popping out.

Sesha was quick. She had her favorites- Tamburini t2. I liked that one the most though. I could only imagine Taehyung riding it. Whao.

I was confused. Super confused. Midual or Brough superior? I just couldn't choose. Both looked soo effin awesomeee. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!?

"Jungkook, I need help." I said, looking up at Jungkook, who was looking at me as if I'm his 2 yr old daughter playing with toys.

"Yes yes, I clearly see that." He said, finally uncrossing his arms and walking up to me.

"I'm confused. Midual or Brough superior?" I asked, standing up from my kneel down position.

"Amm, I was in the same fix last night. So we had these options. Choose one." he said, shoving his hand in his pockets.