Chapter 1

As Izuku was drawing, ignoring the words of his teacher Bakugou suddenly jumped up trying to threaten him with him explosions. "Deku! How dare you even attempt to try for Yuuei!? With your useless ass you'd die during the exams!"

Let's make this clear. Mydoriya is not quirkless. But he doesn't usually use his quirk unless he's fighting.

Ignoring the explosive teen he continued drawing,what the drawing contained? An attempt to draw his mother after he picked up the hobby 2 weeks ago. Bakugou grabbed his notebook and exploded it. Now the peaceful Mydoriya was not someone to fight unless you really pushed his buttons so when he grabbed Bakugou and held him out the window looking at him with a smirk you could really tell Mydoriya was in a bad mood.

"Let me down you bastard!" Bakugou screamed in fear and anger.

"Hmm. Why should I? What have you done to make me not drop right here and now?" He smiled brightly at him. It would have mesmerized everyone if he wasn't currently threatening someone's life.

"...I won't bother you anymore!..." Was the urgent and desperate response from the other.

"You won't bother me if I drop you. Think of something better boom boom boy."

"If you drop me you won't be able to go to UA."

"I'm sure at least 270 of the top 300 heroes have killed before. Better offers are needed hehe." Izuku really looked like he was enjoying this situation.

Bakugou really had to let go of him pride,"I'll be your slave I'll do anything you ask! Even if you asked me to lick the ground, punch my mom in the face, kill someone! Anything!"

"I wouldn't go so far but deal accepted slave" Izuku smirked etching fear deep into Bakugou's humiliated heart.

"Mr. Mydoriya! That was uncalled for. Go to the principal's office right now!!" The teacher finally woke up form his trance in anger.

"My pleasure," Was all he got before the green hair teen ran out of the classroom.

'That was fun hehe-' He thought to himself snickering as he ran for the principals office.