I quickly let go and fully face towards Jayun. 

She looks back and forth between me and Jungwon, "Why are you two together?"

I jump to put my arm over Jungwon's shoulders, "We're friends!" He quickly shimmies me off.

"Right," she says. "Are you okay though? You caused quite a scene yesterday, I was worried."

I almost laugh, "That's because you gave me expired macaroons."

She's caught off guard by my statement. She moves her eyes from me to Jungwon. What's up with that?

I look at Jungwon who's as confused as ever with his wide eyes. He looks down at me, "What?" He questions.

"Kim Sunni, I don't know what you're talking about," she then says. "Maybe you're still sick."

"Sim Jayun, it said the expiration date on the box you gave me. Why did you give me it if you knew it was expired?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "I think you need to rest some more. See you in class." She doesn't let me say another word and walks away into the school.

I scoff, "Wow! Did you see that?" I look up at Jungwon.

He purses his lips, "Told ya." 

When we walk into class, most of our classmates are already there. 

"EW! Look who it is!!" Yells out Daehyun as he bursts out in laughter.

I roll my eyes. He seriously can't give it up.

"Ya.." Says Jungwon surprising both me and Daehyun. I know I threatened Jungwon before to stick up for me, but I didn't think he was going to stick with it.

I look over my shoulder to see Jungwon right behind me.

He looks down at me, "Are you going to keep moving?"

Pft, still mean. 

As I approach my desk, I see it's vandalized with mean words talking about how disgusting and ugly I am, how I need to leave the school, how I'm too poor to be here, and how I'm an attention-seeker... kids are so creative nowadays.

"Alright!" I shout. "Who did-"

"Just sit next to me," Jungwon cuts me off. 

He pushes my back to keep walking catching everyone off guard, including me. The class starts mumbling. Great, now I'm worried what other things could be vandalized just from me associating with Jungwon. Bring it on bitches!

When we approach Jungwon's area, there was already a kid sitting next to his desk. Jungwon motions him to move with his head, and the kid does just that. 

The power I wish to have at this school. Perks to being the richest kid I guess.

We sit down and start touching his forehead again.

"Ya," He glares at me.

I put my hands up, "I'm just too shocked from this special treatment today."

He shakes his head and pulls out his textbooks from his black backpack. I examine his every move, mesmerized to be sitting next to him in a professional setting. 

He notices my stares, "What are you looking at weirdo?"

"You," I say confidently. I then take out my textbooks and pencil pouch.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" I ask but take his anyways.

"Ya... you have a whole stuffed pouch right there!" He says annoyed.