010 Distract Me With

Start from the beginning

"i already heard about it."
"wait. what? you did? how?"
"my mom called me. she knew we'd see it on the news."
"perfect. let's go," a groan slipped past luna as stiles turned slightly, the girl being pulled right after him. "whoa, whoa." a groan came from the girl as she crashed right into her boyfriends chest, stiles sending the girl an apologetic look as she huffed — snatching her hand away from the boy. stiles rolling his eyes as both their gazes fell on scott again.

"we've got econ in five minutes."
"alright, did you forget the part about the family-murdering axe murderer?" luna huffed slightly, head starting to feel fuzzy from all the fast talking. "that's a lot of repeating words .." her words were mere whispers that stiles seem to only hear, the boy humming as his arm snaked around the girls shoulders. "yeah, i know lu, sorry."

scott smiled softly, eyebrow raised — "did you forget that your dads the sheriff? they want us to stay out of it." stiles' eyes flickered between the three, "are you guys kidding me. there's a family-murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?"

"maybe we should just let the adults handle it." luna hummed, pointing a finger at kira. "i like her words, we should stay out of it." stiles huffed, the boy making one of his ridiculous faces. "so the three of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class. never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."

luna's eyes widened as stiles snatched up her hand again, dragging the two away. "b-but — but i said i wanna stay!" stiles hummed, "and when do you ever get what you want ms. cannibalism." the girl huffed as her shoulders fell, letting the boy drag her along.

"see you guys at tryouts?" stiles only flung his free hand around as he rounded the corner, luna sending kira a wide toothy smile which the girl returned with a soft laugh. "y'know maybe instead of doing whatever is going through your mind we could take a little detour to your jeep!"

stiles seem to fly into a halt, luna flying backwards right into the boys chest. "will you stop doing that—"

"are you trying to distract me with sex?" a smile pulled at the girls lips as she turned to the boy, "is it working?" stiles glared at the girl slightly, his cheeks dusting over. the girl huffed as she leaned into the boy, "doesn't even have to be sex i could give you a b—"

"to the jeep it is!"

   "it was our first kiss since our actual first kiss

   "it was our first kiss since our actual first kiss." stiles hummed with a nod, "that's good. you kissed her."

"i did, but i didn't." the boys face scrunched up as he looked at his best friend, eyebrow raised in question. "was .. was it on the lips?" "yeah." "was there tongue?" "no .. i — it was like how you kiss your grandmother when you're five!"

"oh, chaste. you gave her a chaste kiss."
"yeah, and now it's — it's all weird! it's all completely weird and i .. i don't know what to do! maybe i should text her?"

"no! just no with the texts.." scott sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose softly. "look at you, two years with luna and suddenly you're a relationship god." stiles groaned, glaring at his best friend slightly as the tan puppy boy shut his locker.

both boys turning at the blow of a whistle, "as a reminder, it's an open tryout today! all positions available," scotts face scrunched up slightly at coaches words, stiles rolling back his shoulders goofily. "this is a rebuilding season people! jackson's gone, lahey's gone. greenberg, the one guy i actually wanted gone .. was held back. again. get your asses on the field!"

"so, he kissed you, what about it?" kira sighed at lunas words, the brunettes blue eyes peering over malia shoulder right into her text book. "it's c," the dirty blonde hummed softly as she scribbled in the the option answer. "b-but it wasn't like a .. um, i don't know how to say it!"

luna's head turned to the fellow brunette as all three girls took seats at the bleachers, "did he miss your lips or something — stiles did that the first time he kissed me ... that ones a." malia nodded as her pencil went to work again, kira's shoulders falling. "no he didn't .."

luna raised an eyebrow at the girl, "was it like a grandma kiss?" the kitsune's eyes lit up as she turned to the girl, hands flying up slightly, "like that!" luna cringed slightly, her eyes turning towards the field .. "thought mccall knew better than that, lord." kira sent the girl a quick glance as she turned towards the field too.

a whistle filled the area again, coaches eyes falling on the running boys. "terrible. horrifying. pathetic. unbelievably pathetic. is that everyone?" kira squinted slightly, poking luna softly, "where's stiles?" the hybrid huffed as she rubbed at her cheeks, her hands dramatically falling in the direction of her seem to be dying boyfriend.

  "he can't run, for his life

  "he can't run, for his life." the boy gasped out, dramatically, as he tumbled over. coach sighing, "yep — that's everyone." scott sighed as he helped the boy up, "i got you." stiles still gasping for air turned towards his best friend, still wrapping in his arms, "who came in first?"

scott nodded towards the area in front of them, kira & luna following scotts gazes. "who the hell is that kid!" kira shrugged with a soft smile, "don't know — but he's tiny."

stiles damp face scrunched up at the freshman doing push-ups on the field, "he isn't human! what is he? like a were-cheetah? does it even exist? is that a thing?" scott hummed, "i think he's just that good."

"i'm gonna puke, take me somewhere."
"okay, come on."

kira raised an eyebrow as she watched the boys walk off, "where are they going?" luna sighed as she pointed at another answer, malia circling it in. "probably somewhere for stiles to puke his brains out, happens every season."

"is he really that bad?"
"yep."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━