Horizon

CHAPTER VI

"Aaah! I'm tired. Why am I coming here?"

Man1: Look at you?!! What are you doing here? Waiting someone to fall from your tricks?!!? Huh?!! Come here! We'll give you a nice ride! Hahahahah!

They laughed and was about to touch the woman. But the woman quickly went to her...

"Wow! I never seen that close before."

Man2: Woah!! You got a hot baby here huh.!!

She was about to go inside her car but the two drunk men messed into her car. They kicked the car so hard and laughed at her. The woman obviously was pissed of them.

"Aish! I didn't want to get into trouble but I saw what was happening here. I can't leave her like that. S***! I shouldn't have done this."

I grabbed the woman's waist and put her into the passenger's seat and get her keys and drove away. She sobered up a little bit, so she was shocked as she saw me driving away.

Woman: Where are you going to take me? Who sent you? Who are you?

I was wearing my cap and mask that time so she was shocked, of course, that a stranger is driving her car.

"I don't know. Where do you live? I'll drove you home."

Woman: Who are you?

"Whoever I am, it doesn't matter as long as I can send you home safe. Next time, don't go out or drink alone. It's dangerous."

Woman: Wait!... What?

"What?"

Woman: Im Changkyun?

"Who?"

Woman: I.M...

"Huh?!"

I was shocked of course. Why did she mentioned that name? Who is she?

"You knew Im Changkyun?"

Woman: I met you earlier, aren't you?

"What?"

Woman: Wow! We met again for a few times now. Make sure it won't happen again. Cuz when that time comes, a grand wedding will happen.

"W-what??"

Woman: Hmm. I met a lot of people but I find you unique.

"You're just drunk!"

Woman: I am but I know what I was babbling about, Baby. Watch out ya boy! You may not be able to escape from my charisma.

"Where will I take you?"

Woman: Oops. Smooth... And now you are interested where I am living huh!

"Hey!"

Woman: 😴😴😴

"S***! What did I do? What should I do?"

I drove over at the side of the road cuz someone's calling me.

"Where are you?"

"I was there but something happened."

"What was that?"

"I left my car at the parking area. You have the spare keys, right?"

"Yes. But why? What happened?"