19

Relaxing on the soft, large couch, I finally got to really rest. My head was on Adam's lap and my feet were in Ethan's. Dean was lying on top of me, straddling my thighs with his own.

Adam's fingers would comb through my hair peacefully. Ethan's hand rested on my ankle, rubbing circles on my skin. Dean's head rested in my neck, his soft breath hitting my neck.

I stared up at the ceiling and whispered out softly, "I love you."

I felt them all tense. And heard them make little gasps or their breathing stutter at my words.

"We love you." They said, not in sync but almost at the same time.

I smiled, thinking about how they were complete strangers to me only two weeks ago. And now, somehow, I've realized they're the loves of my life.
We were made for each other.
From an outside, I may seem like a stupid delusional teenager. But no, the bond from the werewolves has changed me too. I feel only a sliver of what the relationship actually is. The three others must me insanely obsessed with this love. I can't even imagine how this love could get deeper.

We haven't said almost anything about the last five days. We're not ready to talk about it yet.

Right now, we just want to be together and feel each other as bonded mates. I can only slightly comprehend how important the bond is to a werewolf. It feels like more than love to me, and I'm still human!

Maybe one day I'll be able to experience it as a werewolf.