"Your eyes back to normal nah," he softly spoke, "you still so pretty."

"Von," she simply said wanting him to stop.

He placed his lips onto the skin of her shoulder, feeling she was cold but he continued to kiss at it. "You love me?" He wondered and she slowly turned her head, locking eyes with him as tears fell down her face. "Von you asked me to kill you," she whispered softly before turning to face him completely, "I-I don't wanna do anything like that to you I love you too much if something happened to you I-I don't know what I'd do," she bombarded.

"That was real? I really died? From you?" He wondered.

She shook her head, "no I showed you how it would've felt in your dreams though you kept asking me to do it even though you weren't even fully conscious I had to.."

"Damn it felt real," he stated feeling a bit shocked.

"I could never hurt you," she confesses wrapping her arms around his neck, "you are my soulmate. You were made for me," she said to him letting her eyes dance from his orbs to his lips over and over.

"So the baby really gone?"

She slowly nodded, "soul for a soul."

"We could always make a new one," he assured causing her to laugh, "no not right now."

Von nodded in understanding, "maybe later."

"Later like never," Naamah says.

"Girl stop playin' with me before I shoot your club up like my opps in there," he threatened with a small laugh being released from his mouth. "Do it," she demanded taking him by surprise. Von towered over her beginning to place his lips onto hers slowly deepening each time they touched. Naamah tilted her head to the side wanting more access to his mouth and wrapped her arms tighter around his neck. He placed his large hands against her hips before he forced his tongue into her mouth hearing her release a soft moan.

Von picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and he didn't bother breaking the kiss sad he guided himself into her.

Naamah's spine tingled feeling his push deeper into her body.

"Ohhh fuck," she gasps out looking upwards at the ceiling. Von kissed over her jawline humming in satisfaction as he didn't bother to budge his hips only kept them planted as he was deeply inside of her. "Shit you're too de-deep," she cried out hearing her voice echo throughout the bathroom. Von started to sink his teeth into her jaw as he felt her walls pulsing around him. He slowly started to rock his hips slamming into her with aggression. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as she clawed her nails into his shoulders, "ohh god why does it fe-feel so good?" She wondered.

Possibly it was because she hadn't felt him in a long while.

Suddenly there was a heavy knock at the door, "yeah?" Von asked continuing eye Naamah as her broken fragments of her yelping came about.

"Time to roll out, they spotted him on the ave," Durk's voice answered.

"Bet," Von replied staring at her before taking her nipple into mouth suckling at it as if it contained milk. Naamah rolled her head around in different directions as she already felt herself closer to the edge. Von reached down beginning to rub at her clit with his middle finger as the tip of his penis continued greeting her spot. "Sh-shit," she moaned feeling rather overwhelmed.

He snatched at her hands pushing them against the cold shower wall starting to kiss her lips roughly.

"I-I-I- can't hold it," she announced.

"Cum for daddy," he whispered with his voice gentle as ever.

Her eyes rolled back practically to the point where she could see her brain, and as if on command she begin releasing her rather heated juices. "Oh shit," Von moaned surprised by her not giving a actual warning. He looked down seeing her thighs tremble as they were wrapped around him, he focused on the cream which coated his penis all the way to the base. "Mmm that shit look good," he announced at how admiring it had looked.

As he continued watching he found himself twitching inside her a few moments later.

"Fuck girl," he breathed out heavily having his body begin to feel completely restless.

Naamah slowly nodded licking over her lips as she hummed to herself, "mhmm that dick so good," she confessed.

Von's chuckle was cut short as banging came about on the door, "nigga I said I was comin'," Von shouted over the water becoming annoyed rather quickly. "Nigga I have to boo boo," Booka announced continuing to bang at the door causing Von and Naamah to go into a fit of laughter.

"Come on nigga it's one fucking bathroom in this big ass house!"